Key Account Management Training Course
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
Key Account Management Training Course
The Key Account Management Training Course is one that will provide you with skills that can help you succeed in your new position as a key account manager. This course will give you all that you require to accomplish great things in your job, and will allow you to move forward in your new career.
A position as a key account manager is a new experience for most people, and if you have found yourself in this position, this course will allow you to move into it with ease. Additionally, it will help you learn to manage your accounts, learn how to get to know your customers, and how to organise yourself effectively. You will also learn how to support your accounts, and how to overcome barriers.
Introduction to the Key Account Management Training Course
This is an online course, which allows anyone who takes this course to study in their own time and at a pace that is comfortable for them. Since this course is so flexible, you should have no problem finding time to study, which means you will not have to sacrifice work to achieve your dreams in business.
This diploma course is available through any device with an internet connection, and in addition to the course, you can also access online support. You will find that the course is easy to follow thanks to a comprehensive syllabus that is created in a way to make the course more manageable.
What You Will Learn
This Key Account Management Training course has been created to give students a complete overview of the responsibilities associated with this position. Here are some of the things you will learn:
- An overview of what key account management is.
- Your role as a key account manager.
- Methods to help you to prioritise your work.
- How to research your customers and their needs.
- How to prioritise.
- Assessing your strengths and weaknesses.
- Planning a strategy for your key accounts.
- Recognising and dealing with threats.
- Managing relationships and networks.
- Using teams in regards to the accounts.
Benefits of the Key Account Management Training Course
When you complete the Key Account Management Training course, you will experience a number of benefits. These include:
- The ability to study from home, at work, or whilst on your lunch break. You can study at a place and time that is convenient for you.
- The ability to study at a pace that is comfortable for you, whether it takes days or months to complete.
- Study using your PC, mobile phone, tablet, or any device that can connect to the internet.
- Easy to manage modules, which help to make your learning experience more enjoyable.
- Enjoying the convenience of support online during the experience of studying, which ensures that you can stay on schedule.
- Improving your performance in the workplace.
- Making an affordable investment in your future that will pay off time and time again.
Module 1 : Key Account Management
Module 2 : Investment versus Return
Module 3 : Setting Specific Goals and Objectives for Each Meeting
Module 4 : Networking within Your Account
Module 5 : Planning How to Support Your Key Accounts FAQ's
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.