Junior Web Developer Course - CPD Certified
- Tutor is available to students
Become a Junior Web Developer through this easy Course
Interested in learning Web developing? Then you have hit the jackpot! Every single website, app, and piece of software you work on daily was created by a developer. So if your dream is to be a web developer then this course will be perfectly suited for you to get started.
Web developers build and maintain websites and web applications. Although their work usually focuses solely on the underlying software and databases, some web developers work on the interface and visual design while others work on both. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Web development is also one of the most fastest growing sector of Software development, so the you can guarantee that a job as a Web developer will always be available as long as you keep up with the trend in technology.
If you are interested in becoming a web developer, then search no more! Our course will provide you everything you need to learn.
Junior Web Developer Course is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given the CPD QS & IAO accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packed Junior Web Developer Course into 57 modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 1 Day 16 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity from our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Junior Web Developer Course
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
**NUS is one of our partners now! Once you have enrolled to this course, you will become eligible to apply for an NUS Extra card capable of giving you 1000’s of discounts from biggest companies**
Web Development Basics
- What Are Niche Website?
- The Role Of Visualization In Education
- Identify Your Best Platform Or Software
- Select A Web Host
- Collect Your Site
- Building A Content Rich Website
- Build Backlinks
- Use SEO, Multimedia And Social Sites
- Use Analytics
- Wrapping Up
Design & Planning
- How to Choose the Best Website Design for Your Business
- What’s in a Domain Suffix?
- Website Design Terminology
- CSS Explained
- Website Designs with Staying Power
- How Can I Build my Website for Free
- Six Steps to Website Design for Beginners
- Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup for Website Design
- Using Dreamweaver to Create your Site Layout
- Three Crucial Steps to Creating Your Website
- Dos and Don’ts of Website Creation
- SEO Basics for Effective Website Design
- Ideas for Your Internet Business Website Design
- Immediately Applicable Design Tips for a User-Friendly Website
- 6 Reasons to Create a Website
- Common Website Design Mistakes
- Too Much or Too Little
- Why Successful Website Development Does Not Stop at Design
- Ideas for Your Personal Website Design
- How to Create a Social Networking Website to Enhance your Business
- Tips for Designing an Affiliate Website
- How to Use WordPress for your Website
- Top 14 Reasons to Create a Blog
- More Tips for Designing a Successful Blog
- More Tips for Designing a Successful Blog
Web Development Coding
- HTML Basics
- CSS Basics
- Welcome to the world of programming!
- Getting Started
- Let’s Start Coding!
- PHP Strings
- PHP Variables
- Useful Variables
- PHP Includes & Problem Solving
- Tip When Creating Inc Pages
- Redirecting Using PHP
- Multiple Conditions
- PHP Arrays
- PHP Loops
- Note on PHP Math Functions:
- PHP Sessions
- Introduction to MySQL
- Making The Connection
- Inserting Data
- Deleting / Removing Data
Who is this course for?
Junior Web Developer Course is CPD QS & IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Junior Web Developer Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD QS & IAO accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.