Add to basket or enquire
Learn how to juice and blend your own smoothies, shakes and juices and feel healthier and happier than ever before. This comprehensive course will teach you the basics of juicing and blending and show you how to create delicious drinks that will help you achieve health and wellness.
Anyone who wants to improve their general health and wellbeing will benefit from taking this course. Gain valuable knowledge of the nutritional value of various fruits and vegetables and how they can help to heal your body and boost your health. Whether you want a detox, gain energy, lose weight or simply crave a healthier lifestyle this course is the perfect stepping stone to achieving your goals. If you are interested in pursuing nutrition as a profession, this course could benefit your career advancement.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
By taking this course you will gain a better knowledge of good nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, as well learning the practical skills necessary to make delicious juices and smoothies. Focus areas include:
- Introduction to juicing and nutritional values - Explore the basic practical aspects of juicing and the equipment that you will need. Take an in depth look at the nutritional values of various fruit and vegetables and find out how they can be beneficial to your health.
- Blending vs juicing - Find out the differences between juicing and blending and the different results each method produces.
- Green drinks - Delve into the world of green drinks and discover just what they can do for your health and vitality. Learn how to make a basic green drink, cucumber and melon weight loss smoothie, coconut kale green smoothie and more.
- Vegetable juices - Learn how to make tasty veggie juices that will be a treat to drink including carrot kicker, tomato lover and easy veggie juice.
- Super nutritional juices - Discover juices and smoothies that will take your health to another level, such as turmeric sunrise, immune booster and super digestive juice.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- An improved understanding of diet and nutrition
- Improve your own health and wellness
- Learn at your own pace and thoroughly understand each principle before moving on
- A detailed yet easy to understand course broken down into manageable chunks
- Advance your career prospects
Whether you simply want to boost your health and improve your knowledge of nutrition, or you’re looking to advance your career, buy now – this course is designed for you.
Course completion certificate included.
Free technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
This course is compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Learn anytime, anywhere!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is it a recognised certificate?
Hi Carol, Thank you for contacting us. This comprehensive course will teach you the basics of juicing and blending and show you how to create delicious drinks that will help you achieve health and wellness. This is a knowledge-based training. After completing the course you will be honored with the course completion certificate. Regards, JasonThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.