Add to basket or enquire
This product deals with credit risk models and management of credit risk. Credit risk models provide a framework for quantifying credit risk in portfolios of traditional credit products (loans, commitments to lend, financial letters of credit), fixed income instruments, and market-driven instruments subject to counterparty default (swaps, forwards, etc.). This product focuses on: Conceptual Approach to Credit Risk Modeling, most widely accepted credit model developed by reputed agencies such as JP Morgan, Credit Suisse First Boston, McKinsey and KMV. Managing credit risk on a portfolio level with special emphasis on active credit portfolio management approach
- Build loss distribution and measure expected and unexpected losses
- Select appropriate credit risk model as per organization’s requirements
- Understand various techniques for portfolio credit risk management
This course gives an introduction to CreditMetrics, the first available portfolio model for evaluating credit risk developed by JP Morgan. It discusses:
- Introduction to CreditMetrics framework
- Process followed to evaluate credit risk
- Three powerful applications of CreditMetrics
Who is this course for?
Every professional involved in the global financial services industry (as a provider, user, regulator or advisor of product/services, marketplace/exchange) would benefit from KESDEE’s innovative solutions.
- Supervisory Agencies
- Central Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks
- Housing Societies/Thrifts
- Mutual Funds
- Brokerage Houses
- Stock Exchanges
- Derivatives Exchanges
- Insurance Companies
- Multinational Corporations
- Accountancy Firms
- Consultancy Firms
- Law Firms
- Rating Agencies
- Multi-lateral Financial Institutions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.