Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code NEWYEAR for extra 10% off***
Journalism & Report Writing course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Journalism & Report Writing course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Journalism & Report Writing Course :
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Journalism & Report Writing course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Journalism & Report Writing course is as follows:
***Journalism & Report Writing***
- Module 01: Introduction and Principles of Newspaper Journalism
- Module 02: History and Development of Newspaper Journalism
- Module 03: Interviewing for Newspaper Journalism
- Module 04: News Writing
- Module 05: News Production
- Module 06: News Reporting
- Module 07: Writing Skills for Newspaper Journalists
- Module 08: Newspaper Journalism law
- Module 09: Court Reporting
- Module 10: Journalism Ethics
- Module 11: Niche Journalism
- Module 12: Tips on Writing a Good Feature Story
- Module 13: Health and Safety for Journalists
All of our courses, including this Journalism & Report Writing course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Journalism & Report Writing course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Journalism & Report Writing course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.