Add to basket or enquire
Jobs Hunting Tips for Graduates – Graduate Employement
After you leave university or college, it can be challenging to find a job, but this course will be your personal careers advisor and will assist you in finding your perfect career! Looking for a job is actually a skill which you must hone, so when you’re a newbie you might need some guidance, which is exactly what this Graduate Employment course will provide. The course focuses on CV writing, how to complete application forms, and understanding the mind-set of an employer. As well as this, you’ll be given a whole host of insider knowledge and tips to help you get ahead! If you want advice and guidance in getting your first job, then look no further than this excellent Graduate Employment course.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
What skills will I learn?
- Learn how to prepare a winning CV, with a detailed overview of what you should include
- Understand the mind-set of potential employers, and how to deal with recruiters
- Understand how to handle your CV, and how to prepare for job interviews
- Learn the significance of work experience, and how to talk about your experience
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
2: Dealing With Advertisements Published In Newspapers
3: Ignoring The Myths
4: Picking Correct Methods To Search For A Job
5: How To Complete An Application Form?
6: Preparation Of The Cv
7: Content Of A Cv
8: Plotting Your Work Experience
9: Identifying The Ideal Dress Code
10: Switching Between Jobs
11: Higher Qualification Options
12: Active Involvement
13: Stepping To Reality
14: Making Your Cv Job Ready
15: How To Communicate Your Learning Capacity To Your Potential Employer?
16: Understanding The Mindset Of Employers
17: Listing Your Strengths
18: Job Advertisements
19: Facing The Challenge Of Graduate Unemployment
20: Making A Good Impression
21: Handling Your Cv
22: Significance Of University Careers Service
23: Some Useful Tips
24: Useful Online Skills
25: Interview Preparation
26: Making Your Cv Online-Ready
27: Enhancing Your Mobility Potential
28: Useful Publications
29: Reading Advertisements
30: Dealing With Recruitment Agencies
31: 7 Methods To Explore Your Strengths And Talents
32: Positive Thinking
33: Analyzing The Job Market For Undergraduates
34: Making A Job-Oriented Cv
35: Ideal Times To Apply For Jobs
36: Viewing Things From The Perspective Of The Employer
37: Unadvertised Jobs, Unsolicited Applications, And Speculative Approaches
38: Getting Familiar With The Internet
39: Where You Should Work Ideally
40: Criteria Of A Quality Cv
41: Job Expectations And Employer Offerings
42: Getting The Help Of Charitable Organizations
43: Significance Of Work Experience
44: Starting As A Fresher
45: Bonus Tips To Review Your Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Jobs Hunting Tips for Graduates – Graduate Employment.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Hunters
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
With this Jobs Hunting Tips for Graduates – Graduate Employment course you will develop a lot of skills which will help you to get the job of your dreams, no matter what industry or profession you hope to go into. It can be a challenge getting a job after university or college, and this course will be your personal careers advisor.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.