Keep Britain Working
Add to basket or enquireStart course
Are interviews your enemy? Not sure how to prepare for the big day? We talk to two interview experts as they deliver a masterclass on how to prepare and conduct yourself in an interview.
Covering the importance of mindfulness, overcoming interview nerves, and learning from rejection, the importance of preparation, and much more - this free webinar will teach you everything you need to know to impress at your next interview.
This webinar was hosted by Max Kujak-Simpson from the Keep Britain Working team, and features:
- James Reed - Author of ‘Why You?: 101 Interview Questions You'll Never Fear Again’ and Chairman & CEO of REED
- Tamzin Louise – Author of ‘The complete job interview guide’ and founder of the Interview Cheerleader
Here’s what you’ll learn in this job interview preparation masterclass:
Part 1 - Speaker Introductions, The Importance Of Mindset, Controlling Interview Nerves
- Live commentary and insights from James Reed’s best-selling book, ‘Why You?: 101 Interview Questions You'll Never Fear Again’
- The importance of preparation, company research, asking questions, and mindset
- How to believe in yourself through all stages of the interview process
- How to control interview nerves and push away feelings of self doubt
- How to see the interview in a more positive light
Part 2 - Interviewing During The Pandemic, Top 5 Tips For Exercising Mindfulness In An Interview, Turning Rejection Into A Positive Learning Experience
- Top 5 tips for exercising mindfulness on the big day
- Insights & tips on interviewing during the pandemic
- How to nail video interviews and what to avoid if you're interviewing from home
- How to turn interview rejection into a positive experience
- The importance of learning from an interview and how to use feedback to your advantage
Part 3 - Live Q&A Session, The Most Common Interview Questions Right Now, How To Get A Free CV Review
Live Q&A session
- Should you add your interviewer on LinkedIn?
- What are the most common interview questions right now?
- How can I explain gaps in my employment history?
- Is there any value of getting your CV professionally reviewed?
- What’s your advice on answering the interview question: ‘tell me about yourself’?
Free CV review from Keep Britain Working
- 1: Speaker Introductions, The Importance Of Mindset, Controlling Your Nerves 20:33
- 2: Interviews During Pandemic, 5 Tips For Applying Mindfulness, Rejection Positives 19:50
- 3: Live Q&A Session, Most Common Interview Questions, Get Your Free CV Review 19:07
- 4: Further Information 01:00
Who is this course for?
This free webinar is perfect for anyone looking to improve their interview technique with tips and guidance from industry professionals.
No previous experience or qualifications are needed to take this course.