Next Learn Academy
----------------------------------- Halloween Sale ------------------------------------
Haunted House Sale! with massive savings on globally renowned online courses
➽➽➽Buy 1 and Get 5 Courses FREE!
★★Get 5 FREE Complimentary Courses + PDF Certificates★★
➽ Course 1 : Mastering Fashion for Daily Life
➽ Course 2 : Fashion and Styling
➽ Course 3 : Customer Service Essentials
➽ Course 4 : Cost Analysis
➽ Course 5 : Money Management
**FREE PDF Certificates Included**
----------SEASONAL OFFER----SEASONAL OFFER----SEASONAL OFFER---------
Turn Your Passion into a Profession
If you are passionate about Jewellery Designing, this is the ideal opportunity to transform your creativity and love for design into a profession. The Jewellery Designing course introduces you to the world of design with skills and knowledge to design your own jewellery. The course Jewellery Designing is practical and will teach you the intricacies of Jewellery designing and the technical skills that are essential for aspiring designers.
This course in Jewellery designing explains the decorative process of producing something that is meaningful, precious and original in detail. It also discusses a range of topics such as, outline of jewellerydesign, designing of handbags and the process of setting up your own jewellery business.
This Jewellery Designing course will equip you with the right toolkit to be an effective creator who performs at the highest standard. This certification will help you enter the design industry and progress as you gain more experience. As a marketable candidate with this certification, you will be able to increase your earning potential, whether as an employee with valuable skills, or a daring entrepreneur in the world of design.
Get Started Now!
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant Access
- Unlimited Access for 365 Days
- Free Reed Certificate Included
- 1: Outline Of Jewellery Design 10:00
- 2: How To Design Handbags - Jewellery Designing 11:00
- 3: Belt And Shoe Design Methods - Jewellery Designing 10:00
- 4: A Study Of The Jewellery Design Industry - Jewellery Designing 03:00
- 5: Overview Of Applications - Jewellery Designing 07:00
- 6: The Significance Of Jewellery - Jewellery Designing 05:00
- 7: Jewellery As A Business - Jewellery Designing 07:00
- 8: Mock Exam 25:00
- 9: Final Exam 25:00
✤ COURSE CURRICULUM ✤
[ MODULE 01 ] ⇒ Outline Of Jewellery Design
[ MODULE 02 ] ⇒ How To Design Handbags
[ MODULE 03 ] ⇒ Belt And Shoe Design Methods
[ MODULE 04 ] ⇒ A Study Of The Jewellery Design Industry
[ MODULE 05 ] ⇒ Overview Of Applications
[ MODULE 06 ] ⇒ The Significance Of Jewellery
[ MODULE 07 ] ⇒ Jewellery As A Business
What Will I Learn?
- Understand jewellery design in-detail and the specific aspects of the industry
- Learn to get your own jewellery design business off the ground
- Acquire the skills to design jewellery
- Become a professional and progress in your career in the industry
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course Jewellery Designing, learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions assessment test is marked automatically so that you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon the successful completion of the course Jewellery Designing, you will be awarded the Advanced Certificate in Jewellery Designing - Level 2 certificate by CPD. You will receive a FREE E-certificate (PDF format) and a Printed Certificate absolutely FREE, with an applicable delivery fee upon completing the course.
The Jewellery Designing course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
CPD is an internationally recognised accrediting body that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise.
- High-quality e-learning study materials on Jewellery Designing
- Tutorials/materials from industry-leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal of Jewellery Designing
- Recognised Accredited Certification
Why You Should Learn at Next Learn Academy?
Online learning is flexible, convenient and gives you the opportunity to balance life's other commitments with higher education. Next Learn Academy offers an extensive range of online courses with a variety of rich material and resources that will let you connect to peers and expert tutors and build on your skills and knowledge. Next Learn Academy is a reliable online provider with a strong reputation and its meticulously designed courses to help you kick-start your professional journey in the best possible way.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone aiming to further study this Jewellery Designing subject
- Individuals interested in Jewellery design as a hobby
- Anyone hoping to work for a leading jewellery manufacturer
- Individuals interested in starting their own Jewellery design company
- This Jewellery Designing course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
Once you successfully complete this Jewellery Designing course you can apply for any prestigious position which offers you a lucrative salary. Furthermore it helps you to pursue further education on the subject and gain more experience in the field.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
do you teach cad on this course is there any hidden chargesAnswer:
Dear Juliana, Thank you for your query. Please note that the CAD software will not be provided by us. However This course and the course material are designed to ensure that you receive all the necessary knowledge and skills required to ensure that you become a professional in the field. Hope this helps. Please feel free to contact if you have any further clarifications, we will be happy to assist. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed