What you will learn
- Getting The Right Tools
Module 2: Core Concepts and Syntax
- The Structure And Content Part 1
- The Structure And Content Part 2
- Naming And Casing Best Practices
- Understanding Variables Part 1
- Understanding Variables Part 2
- Understanding Variables Part 3
- Working With Operators Part 1
- Working With Operators Part 2
- Working With Loops Part 1
- Working With Loops Part 2
- Creating Functions Part 1
- Creating Functions Part 2
- Understanding Types And Objects Part 1
- Understanding Types And Objects Part 2
- Understanding Types And Objects Part 3
- Understanding Types And Objects Part 4
- Understanding Types And Objects Part 5
Module 3: Getting a Handle on the DOM
- Introduction To The HTML Document Object Model
- Accessing DOM Elements
- Changing DOM Elements
- Creating DOM Elements
- Responding To Events Part 1
- Responding To Events Part 2
Module 4: Working with Libraries
- Introduction To Libraries
- Installing And Using jQuery Part 1
- Installing And Using jQuery Part 2
- Modifying Web Pages Using jQuery Part 1
- Modifying Web Pages Using jQuery Part 2
Who is this course for?
- Creative Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Junior Web Developer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there a way to do the official exam yourself so that you get a qualification from this? How long do you get access to the content for?
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.