By taking this course today, you’ll be able to learn the practical use of the most common programming language when creating web applications.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This course will deal exclusively with web programming in the Java programming language. We’ll mention some basic terms, such as scripts, servlets, applets, JSP stations, methods for integrating Java code into HTML and more.
In addition to handling basic concepts, the course will also focus on processing the most commonly used frameworks in the development of a web application: Spring web MVC and JSF. Upon successfully completing the course, you’ll be able to learn the practical use of the most common programming language when creating web applications. In other words, the course will introduce you to advanced web concepts, the security and the efficiency of web applications, while these and many other acquired skills during the lecture will enable you to start a professional career as a web application developer.
This course is just an introduction to web programming and web technologies such as Spring, JSF, JSP, you must continue learning after this course if you want to actively use one of these technologies.
This course also prepares you for the ORACLE certification exam(Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer), increasing your chances of finding a great job.
What are the requirements?
- You must have a good knowledge of the JAVA STANDARD EDITION
- You need to be familiar with the HTML structure
- Knowing the database is also a necessary for starting this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- The basic of most popular Java technologies
- After this course you will be preparing for the ORACLE exam
Who is the target audience?
- Java developers
- Web developers
The Java Web Technologies Coursewill cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Let's Start
- Introduction To Java EE
- Creating The First Web Application
- Installing The GlassFish Server
- Introduction To Web Programming
- User-defined Tags
- EL Expressions And Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
- HTML Forms
- Advanced Controls Of HTML Forms
- Handling The Condition
- JMS And Message Driven Beans
- Let’s Start With Spring
- Creating Spring Web MVC Application
- Forms And Validation
- Java And AJAX
- Java Applets
Who is this course for?
This course is recommended for Java developers who want to learn how to create web applications.
- Knowledge of the Java Standard Edition is required.
- Must be familiar with HTML structure
- Database knowledge is necessary
Taking this course will help you as a Java developer to create web applications and prepare you for the ORACLE exam.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.