Add to basket or enquire
Object Oriented Programming
- 3+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
Learn the differences between these famous frameworks which will enable you to pick the one according to your requirement. The objective of this training is learning practical examples and difference while doing it in .Net Environment and Java platform. It gives clarification of how to create a code in .NET and same in Java so the programmer gets clarity of different codes and syntax used in both platform.
Through this training you will learn about introduction, overloading in .net part 1 & 2, overloading in java part 1 & 2, inheritance in .net, overriding in .net, constructor and destructor in .net and java, inheritance in java, overriding in java, byval and byref in .net and java, abstract classes and interfaces in .net, abstract class and interface in java.
- To study .NET and Java using practical examples
- To enhance your knowledge by learning 2 languages and creating examples which work on both platform.
Please find the below curriculum of the courses:
Section: Object Oriented Programming
- Video Name: Object Oriented Programming
- Video Name: Implement Overloading Concept
- Video Name: Overloading in .NET
- Video Name: Create Public Void Add
- Video Name: Case 2
- Video Name: Overloading in Java
- Video Name: Fourth App Java
- Video Name: Different Types of Parameters
- Video Name: String
- Video Name: Inheritance in .Net
- Video Name: Method Overriding
- Video Name: Overriding in .Net
- Video Name: Overriding in .Net Continues
- Video Name: Constructor and Destructor in .NET
- Video Name: Constructor and Destructor in Java
- Video Name: Inheritance in Java
- Video Name: Inheritance in Java Continues
- Video Name: Overriding in Java
- Video Name: ByVal and ByRef in Java
- Video Name: ByVal and ByRef in .NET
- Video Name: Abstract Classes in .NET
- Video Name: Abstract Classes in .NET Continues
- Video Name: Interfaces in .NET
- Video Name: Abstract Class and Interface in Java
Who is this course for?
- Software Professionals
- Students and Fresher’s
- Basic knowledge of .NET and Java
- Passion to learn
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.