Add to basket or enquire
The Java Part 01 What’s New course is an intermediate step for Java programmers to enhance their programming knowledge, learn the new features and enhancements of the language. The course is suitable for developers who have previously worked in a Java environment or have knowledge of earlier versions of the language. Learners will gain an understanding of the best practices and new features to this update.
- Gain an understanding of the latest Java version.
- Learn to find files with NIO.
- Understand data type enhancements.
- Understand new concurrent utilities.
- Learn the concepts of IO and new IO.
- Module 01: Language Enhancements
- Module 02: Concurrency Utilities
- Module 03: IO and New IO
- Module 04: Files, Async, Change
- Module 05: Network Protocols
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Java Part 01 What’s New course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Java Part 01 What’s New.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at experienced developers.
- The course is designed for learners who want to enhance their Java programming skills.
- Those who want to learn the best practices in Java.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Course requires individuals have basic knowledge of Java programming
- Learners who have been working with Java for 6 -12 months
- Software Developer – £30,651 per annum
- Java Developer – £34,042 per annum
- Java Programmer – £36,358 per annum
- Programmer – £44,873 per annum
- Computer Programmer – £30,400 per annum
- Data Analyst – £25,511 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.