Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Learn everything you need to win your ITIL Service Transition qualification!
When making any kind of service transition, there will always be risks. The ITIL Service Transition module addresses how these risks can be managed with a clear sense of perspective, ensuring that an organisation can deliver high-quality services as painlessly as possible.
Students who successfully pass the ITIL Service Transition examination will gain three ITIL credits to go towards the 22 required to achieve the ITIL Expert qualification.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert, which is licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for delivering ITIL Service Transition qualifications in IT Service Management.
This course provides 20 hours’ worth of learning materials. Students will have access for six months.
The course is split over several modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Service Transition
- Module 2: Service Transition Principles
- Module 3: Service Transition Processes
- Module 4: Managing People through Service Transition
- Module 5: Organising for Service Transition
- Module 6: Technology Considerations
- Module 7: Implementation and improvement of service transition
- Module 8: Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Module 9: Exam Preparation
Benefits of ITIL
ITIL has become one of the world’s best-renowned frameworks for IT service management. It offers clear tools and guidance for managing IT frameworks, ensuring that they can meet essential business needs and objectives while also helping practitioners to make changes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
The ITIL Service Transition module teaches students how to oversee the change of a service’s state during the ITIL Service Lifecycle. This entails managing risks and ensuring that an organisation can deliver a sufficient level of value to employees and customers. In studying this topic, students will learn to make decisions with a clear sense of perspective and facilitate planning and awareness when making essential service transitions.
Is this course accredited?
This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert, a company licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for IT Service Management.
Does the course contain exams?
The course contains a number of quizzes and revision modules to help learners prepare for the official ITIL Service Transition examination. Upon finishing the course, students can request a FREE exam voucher from Good e-Learning. This can then be used to sit the ITIL Service Transition exam via PeopleCert.
ITIL Service Transition exam:
- This is a complex multiple-choice exam
- This is a scenario-based closed book exam
- The exam has eight questions
- Students will have 90 minutes to complete the exam
- To pass the exam you must score 28/40 (70%)
- Students who successfully pass the exam will gain three credits to go towards the ITIL Expert certification
- Candidates sitting the exam in any language other than their first language will have a maximum of 120 minutes and will be allowed to use a dictionary
How long until I receive course confirmation details?
Upon purchasing this course, students should receive their confirmation details (as well as access to the course itself) immediately.
How long will I have access to materials?
Students will have access to materials for six months.
Who provides this course?
This course is provided by Good e-Learning.
What support does Good e-Learning offer?
Good e-Learning offers 24/7 tutor support for students taking this course. The support team can also be contacted if there are any issues in accessing the course, or to request exam vouchers.
What does the course include?
The course features a number of perks to help learners along:
- 24/7 tutor support
- Quizzes and revision modules
- 1x FREE exam voucher on request
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for ITIL practitioners who already hold an official ITIL Foundation certification. Successfully completing this course will provide students with three credits to go towards reaching the ITIL Expert level certification.
This course is designed for students who already hold an ITIL Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.