Add to basket or enquire
This course offers everything ITIL students need to pass the ITIL Service Strategy (SS) examination. Learners will gain a clear understanding of customer business objectives and priorities, as well as the role that IT services play in helping businesses to meet these objectives.
Successfully passing the exam will earn students three credits towards the 22 needed to gain the ITIL Expert qualification. Not only do we provide 24/7 tutor support to help students through this course, but we also offer free mock tests to help them prepare for the official examination.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert, which is licensed by AX0 Service Management.
ITIL V3 Intermediate: Service Strategy
The course offers 22 hours of learning materials. Students will have access for six months.
The course is split over several modules:
- Module 1: An Introduction to Service Strategy
- Module 2: Service Strategy Principles
- Module 3: Service Strategy Processes
- Module 4: Governance
- Module 5: Organising for Service Strategy
- Module 6: Technology Considerations
- Module 7: Implementing Service Strategy
- Module 8: Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Module 9: Exam Preparation
Benefits of ITIL
ITIL has become one of the world’s best-renowned frameworks for IT service management. It offers clear tools and guidance for managing IT frameworks, ensuring that they can meet essential business needs and objectives while also helping practitioners to make changes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
ITIL Service Strategy (SS) is an intermediate qualification, one of the five ITIL Service Lifecycle modules. It covers management and control of activities and techniques documented in the ITIL Service Strategy publication. Students will gain practical efficiency in managing the Service Strategy stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Is this course accredited?
This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert, a company licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for IT Service Management.
Does the course contain exams?
The course offers two mock exams to help students prepare for the official ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate in IT Service Management examination.
Upon completing the course, students can pursue the ITIL Service Design examination via Pearson Vue. They can contact the Good e-Learning team to request a FREE exam voucher to be used at any Pearson Vue test centre.
ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate in IT Service Management exam:
- This is a complex multiple-choice exam consisting of eight questions
- It is scenario-based and closed-book
- Students will have 90 minutes to complete the exam
- Candidates sitting in any language other than their first language will have a maximum of 120 minutes to complete the exam and may use a dictionary
- To pass the exam you must get 28/40 questions correct (70%)
- Successful students will gain three credits to go towards reaching the ITIL Expert level certification
How long until I receive course confirmation details?
Upon purchasing this course, students should receive their confirmation details (as well as access to the course itself) immediately.
How long will I have access to materials?
Students will have access to course materials for six months.
Who provides this course?
This course is provided by Good e-Learning.
What support does Good e-Learning offer?
Good e-Learning offers 24/7 tutor support for students taking this course. The support team can also be contacted if there are any issues in accessing the course, or to request exam vouchers.
What does the course include?
The course offers a number of perks to help learners along:
- 24/7 tutor support
- 1x FREE exam voucher on request
- Quizzes and revision modules
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for ITIL practitioners who already hold an official ITIL Foundation certification. Successfully completing this course will provide students with three credits to go towards reaching the ITIL Expert level certification.
This course is designed for students who already hold an ITIL Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.