Add to basket or enquire
Learn everything you need to win your ITIL Service Operation qualification!
This course is designed to give students detailed knowledge of service management practices, as documented in the ITIL Service Operation publication. Learners will gain a clear understanding of the principles of the Service Operation stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle, along with its core processes, supporting activities and more.
Successful students will receive three ITIL credits which can go towards the 22 required to reach the ITIL Expert certification.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert, which is licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for delivering ITIL Service Operation qualifications in IT Service Management.
ITIL V3 Intermediate: Service Operation
The course offers 23 hours’ worth of learning materials. Students will have access for six months.
The course is spread out over several modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Service Operation
- Module 2: Service Operation Principles
- Module 3: Service Operation Processes
- Module 4: Common Service Operation Activities
- Module 5: Organising for Service Operation
- Module 6: Technology Considerations
- Module 7: Implementation of Service Operation
- Module 8: Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks of Service Operation
- Module 9: Exam Preparation
Benefits of ITIL
ITIL has become one of the world’s best-renowned frameworks for IT service management. It offers clear tools and guidance for managing IT frameworks, ensuring that they can meet essential business needs and objectives while also helping ITIL practitioners to make changes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
The Service Operation module addresses the daily processes, activities and infrastructure required to support services once they are active. Without sufficient support, services will often fail to satisfy employees or customers. Ideally, ongoing maintenance and support will ensure that services can be used day to day with no issues. Feedback from customers, employees and support staff will also facilitate a process of continuous improvement.
Is this course accredited?
This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert, a company licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for IT Service Management.
Does the course contain exams?
The final module of the course is designed to help prepare candidates to sit the ITIL Service Operation examination. Candidates can also make use of several quizzes to help reinforce their knowledge before the test itself.
Upon completing the course, candidates can contact Good e-Learning to request a FREE voucher for the official ITIL Service Operation exam. The exam can then be taken online via PeopleCert.
ITIL Service Operation exam:
- This is a complex multiple-choice exam
- This is a scenario-based closed book exam
- The exam has eight questions
- Candidates will have 90 minutes to complete the exam
- To pass the exam, you must score 28/40 points (70%)
- Candidates sitting the exam in a language other than their first language will have a maximum of 120 minutes and may make use of a dictionary
- Successfully passing the exam will earn students three credits to go towards the ITIL Expert level certification
How long until I receive course confirmation details?
Upon purchasing this course, students should receive their confirmation details (as well as access to the course itself) immediately.
How long will I have access to materials?
Students will have access to the course for six months.
Who provides this course?
This course is provided by Good e-Learning.
What support does Good e-Learning offer?
Good e-Learning offers 24/7 tutor support for students taking this course. The support team can also be contacted if there are any issues in accessing the course, or to request exam vouchers.
What does the course include?
The course comes with a number of perks to help students along:
- 1x FREE exam voucher on request
- Quizzes and revision modules
- 24/7 tutor support
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for ITIL practitioners who already hold an official ITIL Foundation certification. Successfully completing this course will provide students with three credits to go towards reaching the ITIL Expert certification.
This course is designed for students who already hold an ITIL Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.