Add to basket or enquire
This IT Service Management Online training course will prepare delegates for the Service Design exam, which is included in this course.
The ITIL Online Service Design Training Course will build on previous knowledge from the ITIL Foundation certification, which will allow them to improve their career prospects and abilities within the workplace. Students will learn about the processes, policies, documentation and architectures required to design IT services.
The ITIL Online Service Design Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allow them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course*
*No exam included
This ITIL online training course has a duration on 13 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The ITIL Service Design Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Service Design
- The contents and use of Service Design Packages
- The fundamental aspects of Service Design
- Service Acceptance Criteria and how to use them to create value
- Principles of Service Design
- The measurement systems and metrics
- Designing and utilising the Service Portfolio to enhance business value
- Designing service solutions related to a customer’s needs
- Service Design Processes
- The flow of Service Design in relation to the business and customer
- The interaction of Service Design processes
- The five Design Aspects and how they incorporate into the Service Design process
- Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
- The six-stage implementation/improvement cycle and how the actions in each stage of the cycle are applied.
- Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment and Service Level Requirements and how they can affect service design solutions.
- Organising for Service Design
- The Service Design roles and responsibilities, how they are used, where they are used and how a Service Design organisation would be structured to use these roles.
What support do you offer?
Our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, answering questions and offering support around the clock
ITIL Service Design Online Training Course Exam details:
- Multiple-choice, scenario-based, gradient-scored questions
- 1 ½ hour duration
- 8 questions
- 70% pass mark
The ITIL® courses on this page are offered by The Knowledge Academy ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Who is this course for?
ITIL Online Service Design Training Course with Exam is intended for those looking to learn about the Service Design area of IT Service Management to gain the certifications needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This ITIL Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This Certification is most suited for:
- IT professionals looking for a widely regarded industry-specific qualification
- IT support engineers looking to specialise in network support and management
- Executive and Directors of IT department
- Network Engineers
It is required that delegates complete and pass the ITIL Foundation course and exam before enrolling onto this course.
IT Service Management or similar roles.
You can also continue and complete other ITIL courses to complete the ITIL Expert track.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.