Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This IT Service Management Online training course will prepare delegates for the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle exam, which is included in this course.
ITIL Online Managing Across the Lifecycle Training Course will build on previous knowledge from the ITIL Foundation and Intermediate certifications, which will allow them to improve their career prospects and abilities within the workplace. Students will learn about the IT Service Management Business, managerial issues, and organisational challenges, as well as how to plan and implement IT Service Management.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
Enquire and purchase this course and receive a FREE Microsoft Excel course
This ITIL online training course has a duration on 17 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
This ITIL® managing across the Lifecycle online training course includes the following modules:
- Introduction to ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Management of Strategic Change
- Business Benefits
- Quality Control
- Strategic Influence
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Risk Management
- Risk Identification and Evaluation
- Contract, design, marketing, service provider and operational risks
- Risk control
- Challenges and CSFs
- Management of Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Planning and Organising
- Organisational Form
- Organisational Challenges
- Understanding and addressing Maturity Challenges
- Confidentiality, Information Availability and Integrity
- Governance and Balance in Service Operations
- Service Assessment
- Value of Monitoring and Measuring
- Service Portfolio Assessment
What support do you offer?
Our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, answering questions and offering support around the clock
ITIL Online Managing Across the Lifecycle Training Course Exam details:
- Mulitiple-choice, scenario-based, gradient-scored questions
- 2 hour duration
- 10 questions
- 70% pass mark
Who is this course for?
ITIL Online Managing Across the Lifecycle Training Course with Exam is intended for those looking to learn about the Managing Across the Lifecycle area of IT Service Management to gain the certifications needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding.
This ITIL Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This Certification is most suited for:
- IT support engineers looking to specialise in network support and management
- Network Engineers
- IT professionals looking for a widely regarded industry-specific qualification
- Executive and Directors of IT department
It is required that delegates complete and pass the ITIL Foundation and exam and earn at least 15 credits from the intermediate modules before enrolling onto this course.
IT Service Management and other related job roles.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.