Add to basket or enquire
This official exam certificate might improve your eligibility for a range of jobs in the IT industry. It mainly tests your knowledge on the concepts of service management, implementing service management approach, guiding principles of ITIL practitioner, organisational change management and on effective communication within an organisation.
This exam certificate will showcase your knowledge on service management, change management, communication, metrics and measurement to the interested parties. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
- Learn the concepts of service management.
- Learn how to implement service management approach within an IT enterprise.
- Understand the metrics and measurement used in service management.
- Learn the guiding principles of ITIL Practitioner.
- Learn how to implement organisational change management.
- Learn how to implement effective communication within an organisation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Practitioner course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 40 questions within 135 minutes duration. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, open book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Practitioner.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at professionals in IT development
- IT operations managers
- IT service delivery managers
- The course requires that learners have followed the ITIL Foundation training course.
- Individuals who wish to have a detailed understanding of principles of service improvmenet.
- IT Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £38,754)
- IT Consultant- (average UK yearly salary: £39,977)
- IT Architect – (average UK yearly salary: ££59,270)
- Business Analyst – (average UK yearly salary: £35,762)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
- IT Team Leader – (average UK yearly salary: £35,710)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.