Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Learn everything you need to win your ITIL Planning, Protection & Optimisation qualification!
The ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimisation (PPO) module looks at how PPO practices can be applied practically in order to facilitate IT service continuity, information security, demand management, service capacity and service availability. PPO practices are integral to the ITIL standard, enabling service optimisation, planning and more.
This course in particular will examine how each PPO process can be applied in day-to-day IT service management in accordance with the ITIL standard. Students who pass the official ITIL Planning, Protection & Optimisation examination will gain four credits to go towards the 22 required to achieve the ITIL Expert level certification.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert, which is licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for delivering ITIL Planning, Protection & optimisation qualifications in IT Service Management.
The course provides 30 hours’ worth of learning materials. Students will have access to the course for six months.
The course is split over several modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Planning, Protection and optimisation
- Module 2: Capacity Management
- Module 3: Availability Management
- Module 4: IT Service Continuity Management
- Module 5: Information Security Management
- Module 6: Demand Management
- Module 7: PPO Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 8: Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Module 9: Exam Preparation
Benefits of ITIL
ITIL has become one of the world’s best-renowned frameworks for IT service management. It offers clear tools and guidance for managing IT frameworks, ensuring that they can meet essential business needs and objectives while also helping practitioners to make changes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
The Planning, Protection and Optimisation module focuses primarily on the processes of ITIL Service Design. It offers guidance on how to ensure that different elements like technology architectures, service management systems, tools and new and updated services can meet the needs of users. ITIL PPO practices can also ensure that services are optimised so that they require few additional changes once they are introduced.
Is this course accredited?
This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert, a company licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for IT Service Management.
Does the course contain exams?
The course offers a number of quizzes and revision modules to help students to prepare for the official ITIL Planning, Protection & optimisation exam. Upon completing the course, students can request a FREE exam voucher from Good e-Learning, which will then allow them to take the examination via PeopleCert.
ITIL Planning, Protection & optimisation exam:
- This is a complex multiple-choice exam
- This is a scenario-based closed book exam
- The exam has eight questions
- Students will have 90 minutes to complete the exam
- To pass the exam, you must score 28/40 (70%)
- Students who successfully pass the exam will gain four credits to go towards the ITIL Expert certification
- Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language will have a maximum of 120 minutes and will be allowed to use a dictionary
How long until I receive course confirmation details?
Upon purchasing this course, students should receive their confirmation details (as well as access to the course itself) immediately.
How long will I have access to materials?
Students will have access to the course for six months.
Who provides this course?
This course is provided by Good e-Learning.
What support does Good e-Learning offer?
Good e-Learning offers 24/7 tutor support for students taking this course. The support team can also be contacted if there are any issues in accessing the course, or to request exam vouchers.
What does the course include?
The course features a number of perks to help learners along:
- 24/7 tutor support
- Quizzes and revision modules
- 1x FREE exam voucher on request
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for ITIL practitioners who already hold an official ITIL Foundation certification. Successfully completing this course will provide students with four credits to go towards reaching the ITIL Expert level certification.
This course is designed for students who already hold an ITIL Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.