Add to basket or enquire
ITIL® Intermediate: Service Transition (ST)
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Transition course will mainly focus on the key service transition elements of this ITIL framework. Initially the course will help learners to identify the main concepts present behind the observed service offerings. The most effective manner in which the transition between the old and new service transition models could be done will also be elaborated in this course as well as identifying how the different elements of service transition will fit into the business.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Transition course gives will help the learner to validate the knowledge had in order to successfully transition between the different IT service delivery models present.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Transition course will teach the principles behind developing a good service transition strategy, the processes which tend to underpin the key service transition projects undertaken and also how the human element of the IT transition project should be most successfully managed by the company. The Service Transition module is worth 3 credits to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required before the final step of ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Transition course.
What Will I Learn?
- Get a thorough understanding of Service Transition in the industry
- Identify the processes which underpin the key service transition projects undertaken
- Learn how the human aspect of the IT transition project should be successfully managed
- Learn how to assess the organisational impact and the changes which takes place throughout the service transition project
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Service Transition (ST)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Service Transition
- Lesson: Introduction To Service Transition
- Lesson: Principles Of Service Transition
- Lesson: Service Transition Summary
Module 03: Service Transition Processes
- Lesson: Planning & Support
- Lesson: Change Management
- Lesson: Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Lesson: Release & Deployment Management
- Lesson: Service Validation & Testing
- Lesson: Change Evaluation
- Lesson: Knowledge Management
Module 04: Common Service Transition Activities
- Lesson: Common Activities
- Lesson: Common Activities Summary
Module 05: Structure, Technology, And Implementation – Vo
- Lesson: Organizing Service Transition
- Lesson: Technology Considerations
- Lesson: Implementing Service Transition
- Lesson: Structure, Technology & Implementation Summary
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Transition.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- Chief Information Officers
- Change Control Managers
- Chief Operation Officers
- IT Operations and Service Managers
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,385)
- Project Support Technician – (average UK yearly salary: £18,876)
- Service Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £35,608)
- IT Operations Managers – (average UK yearly salary: £45,830)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.