Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ITIL® Intermediate: Service Transition (ST) Official Exam
The ITIL Intermediate Service Transition will equip learners with critical knowledge and practical hands-on training on the introduction, deployment and transfer to ensure that new and changed services are consistently well managed. It will focus on every stage leading up to Service Transition to plan, monitor and confirm to achieve business requirements, and not just for one service but all services.
The ITIL Intermediate Service Transition Official Exam will enable individuals to take the exam at a cost lower than the other providers. It is an Exam Only package deal for learners who have completed the ITIL Foundation examination and Service Transition lifecycle course.
The ITIL Intermediate Service Transition qualification is highly recommended for individuals who want to have a career as a Project Manager, Project Support Technician and Service Manager. The Exam Only package comes complete with vouchers for the ITIL Service Transition exam. Individuals who successfully complete the examination will be awarded an official ITIL Intermediate Service Transition certificate. Discounted prices available, limited offer! Hurry Today!
"ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved."
Grab this Special Offer!!
Stand a chance to win this special voucher code attached below, You can claim your discount at the next purchase for any ABC endorsed or CPD accredited course from Global Edulink which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
- Gift Voucher - download
What Will I Learn?
- Get a thorough understanding of Service Transition in the industry
- Identify the processes which underpin the key service transition projects undertaken
- Learn how the human aspect of the IT transition project should be successfully managed
- Learn how to assess the organisational impact and the changes which takes place throughout the service transition project
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Transition course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Transition.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- This course is aimed at
- Chief Information Officers
- Change Control Managers
- Chief Operation Officers
- IT Operations and Service Managers
The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,385)
- Project Support Technician – (average UK yearly salary: £18,876)
- Service Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £35,608)
- IT Operations Managers – (average UK yearly salary: £45,830)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.