ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy (SS) with Official Exam
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Strategy course provides a good level of knowledge which will validate the existing knowledge level of the learner with regard to the processes required to build, test as well as implement the relevant IT products and services in the workplace. This knowledge gained from the course will ensure an efficient IT service strategy which will satisfy the customers in an immense manner.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Strategy course gives a thorough understanding about the diverse service strategy processes and the operations involved with organising and implementing these processes.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Strategy course will teach the principles behind developing a good service design, the processes involved with developing an effective service strategy and how to assign key roles to manage the responsibility when implementing the service strategy. The Service Strategy module is worth 3 credits to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required before the final step of ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Strategy course.
What Will I Learn?
- Get a thorough understanding of Service Strategy
- Study the different processes involved in developing a good service strategy
- Learn how to prepare and delegate responsibility when implementing a service strategy
- Learn how service operation should be implemented
- Learn how to resolve any issues that may prevent the successful deployment of the new service strategy.
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Service Strategy (SS)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Service Strategy
- Lesson: Introduction To Service Strategy
- Lesson: Service Provider Types
- Lesson: Service Structures
- Lesson: The 4-Ps Of Strategy
- Lesson: Service Strategy Summary
Module 03: Services And Strategy
- Lesson: Defining Services & Market Spaces
- Lesson: Service Strategy Across The Lifecycle
- Lesson: Services & Strategy Summary
Module 04: Service Strategy Processes
- Lesson: Strategy Management For It Services Introduction
- Lesson: Service Portfolio Management
- Lesson: Financial Management
- Lesson: Demand Management
- Lesson: Business Relationship Management
- Lesson: Service Strategy Processes Summary
Module 05: Organizing And Sourcing
- Lesson: Strategy & Governance
- Lesson: Strategy & Organization
- Lesson: Sourcing Strategy
- Lesson: Organization & Sourcing Summary
Module 06: Implementation – Vo
- Lesson: Technology Considerations
- Lesson: Implementation
- Lesson: Challenges, Risks & Csfs
- Lesson: Implementation Summary
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Strategy course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Strategy.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- Service Managers
- IT Operations Managers
- Chief Operation Officers
- Chief Information Officers
The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,830)
- Strategy Consultant – (average UK yearly salary: £47,074)
- Assistant Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £20,540)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.