ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
The ITIL Intermediate Module – This Service Offerings and Agreements course will offer an in-depth level of knowledge and skills which are needed in order to build up and deploy relevant IT service offerings as well as agreements. The expertise to carry out this process so that the service user needs are met effectively without having any effect on the business goals of the company are taught in this module effectively.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Offerings and Agreements course discusses review of service offerings activities and agreements.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Offerings and Agreements course will teach service offerings and make sure that the key stakeholders will know exactly what to expect when dealing with Service Offerings and Agreements. This is very suitable for those who have to improve the customer satisfaction consistently in business. This module on Service Offerings and Agreements is worth 4 credits in order to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required prior to entering the final step of the ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements course.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of Service Offerings and Agreements
- Learn about Service Agreement Processes
- Learn how to implement Service Offerings and Agreements effectively in the workplace
- Learn the principles and purposes behind the concept of service agreements
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Service Offerings And Agreements
- Lesson: Introduction To Service Offerings & Agreements
- Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Principles
- Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Context
- Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Summary
Module 03: Soa Processes
- Lesson: Service Portfolio Management
- Lesson: Service Catalog Management
- Lesson: Service Level Management
- Lesson: Demand Management
- Lesson: Supplier Management
- Lesson: Financial Management
- Lesson: Business Relationship Management
- Lesson: Soa Processes Summary
Module 04: Organizing, Technology, And Implementation – Vo
- Lesson: Organizing For Soa
- Lesson: Soa Technology & Implementation
- Lesson: Organizing, Technology & Implementation Summary
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- IT Operations Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Professionals
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary: £38,742)
- Business Continuity Manager (average UK yearly salary: £45,036)
- Service Portfolio Manager (average UK yearly salary: £55,677)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.