Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) with Official Exam
The ITIL Intermediate Module – This Service Offerings and Agreements course will offer an in-depth level of knowledge and skills which are needed in order to build up and deploy relevant IT service offerings as well as agreements. The expertise to carry out this process so that the service user needs are met effectively without having any effect on the business goals of the company are taught in this module effectively.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Offerings and Agreements course discusses review of service offerings activities and agreements.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Offerings and Agreements course will teach service offerings and make sure that the key stakeholders will know exactly what to expect when dealing with Service Offerings and Agreements. This is very suitable for those who have to improve the customer satisfaction consistently in business. This module on Service Offerings and Agreements is worth 4 credits in order to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required prior to entering the final step of the ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements course.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 06 CPD hours at the completion of your ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA) course.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of Service Offerings and Agreements
- Learn about Service Agreement Processes
- Learn how to implement Service Offerings and Agreements effectively in the workplace
- Learn the principles and purposes behind the concept of service agreements
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Service Offerings And Agreements
- Lesson: Introduction To Service Offerings & Agreements
- Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Principles
- Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Context
- Lesson: Service Offerings & Agreements Summary
Module 03: Soa Processes
- Lesson: Service Portfolio Management
- Lesson: Service Catalog Management
- Lesson: Service Level Management
- Lesson: Demand Management
- Lesson: Supplier Management
- Lesson: Financial Management
- Lesson: Business Relationship Management
- Lesson: Soa Processes Summary
Module 04: Organizing, Technology, And Implementation – Vo
- Lesson: Organizing For Soa
- Lesson: Soa Technology & Implementation
- Lesson: Organizing, Technology & Implementation Summary
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreements.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- IT Operations Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Professionals
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary: £38,742)
- Business Continuity Manager (average UK yearly salary: £45,036)
- Service Portfolio Manager (average UK yearly salary: £55,677)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.