Add to basket or enquire
ITIL® Intermediate: Service Design (SD)
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Design course will help boost the level of knowledge which the learners have about the IT Service Management workplace. The learner will be able to gain a large level of knowledge about the diverse service design processes, activities policies and documentation which will help in building IT services for the purpose of carrying out different business needs.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Design course discusses service design activities and the different processes involved in service design.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Design course will teach the students about the different IT service design processes needed in businesses including aspects like availability management, IT service continuity management and supplier management. This module on Service Offerings and Agreements is worth 4 credits in order to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required prior to entering the final step of the ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Design course.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of Service Design
- Learn about the processes, documentation and activities involved in Service Design
- Learn how to implement Service Design in the workplace accordingly
- Learn the principles and purposes behind the concept of service Design in carrying out business activities
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Service Design (SD)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Service Design
- Lesson: Introduction To Service Design
- Lesson: Service Design Principles
- Lesson: Service Design Summary
Module 03: Service Design Activities
- Lesson: Introduction To Design Activities
- Lesson: 5-Aspects Of Service Design
- Lesson: Subsequent Design Activities
- Lesson: Service Design Activities Summary
Module 04: Service Design Processes
- Lesson: Design Coordination
- Lesson: Service Catalog Management
- Lesson: Service Level Management
- Lesson: Availability Management
- Lesson: Capacity Management
- Lesson: It Service Continuity Management
- Lesson: Information Security Management
- Lesson: Supplier Management
- Lesson: Service Design Processes Summary
Module 05: Technology, Organization, And Implementation – Vo
- Lesson: Technology-Related Activities
- Lesson: Organizing For Service Design
- Lesson: Implementing Service Design
- Lesson: Technology, Organization & Implementation Summary
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Design.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- IT Operations Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Professionals who are involved in service delivery
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- Assistant Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £20,540)
- Manager IT – (average UK yearly salary: £38,742)
- Business Process Consultant – (average UK yearly salary: £41,546)
- IT Service Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £35,608)
- Service Delivery Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £40,859)
- Technical Analyst – (average UK yearly salary: £28,423)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.