Add to basket or enquire
The ITIL Intermediate Service Design will equip learners with practical guidance and critical knowledge on the core concepts and management principles to design existing or new IT services. It will focus on holistic design requirements associated with people, processes and technology needed to achieve strategic objectives.
The ITIL Intermediate Service Design Official Exam will enable individuals to take the exam at a cost lower than the other providers. It is an Exam Only package deal for learners who have completed the ITIL Foundation examination and Service Design lifecycle course.
The ITIL Intermediate Service Design qualification is highly recommended for individuals who want to have a career as a Business Process Consultant, IT Service Manager and Enterprise Architect. The Exam Only package comes complete with vouchers for the ITIL Service Design exam. Individuals who successfully complete the examination will be awarded an official ITIL Intermediate Service Design certificate. Discounted prices available, limited offer! Hurry Today!
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of Service Design
- Learn about the processes, documentation and activities involved in Service Design
- Learn how to implement Service Design in the workplace accordingly
- Learn the principles and purposes behind the concept of service Design in carrying out business activities
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Design course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Service Design.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- IT Operations Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Professionals who are involved in service delivery
The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- Assistant Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £20,540)
- Manager IT – (average UK yearly salary: £38,742)
- Business Process Consultant – (average UK yearly salary: £41,546)
- IT Service Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £35,608)
- Service Delivery Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £40,859)
- Technical Analyst – (average UK yearly salary: £28,423)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.