Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)
The ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course focuses on the practical application of PPO practice to achieve IT service continuity, capacity, availability and information security. The course provides in-depth knowledge on how to develop individual and organisations’ understanding of the ITIL service design process. Individuals will be able to ensure that user needs are met through new and updated services, technology architecture, service management systems and measurement systems. The primary objective of the course is to enable capacity, availability, continuity in IT services and demand management.
The ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course will discuss PPO in the context of service life-cycle, service design basics and service optimisation.
The ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course will give learners the skills and knowledge required to plan, implement and optimise design service processes in the ITIL service capability. The PPO course is worth 4 credits with learners having to achieve a minimum of 17 credits required before the final step of ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 04 CPD hours at the completion of your ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO) course.
Grab this Special Offer!!
Stand a chance to win this special voucher code attached below, You can claim your discount at the next purchase for any ABC endorsed or CPD accredited course from Global Edulink which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of the PPO process and plan activities accordingly.
- Learn how to apply PPO processes and attain operational excellence.
- Learn how to apply key metrics and evaluate PPO success.
- Learn how to recognise details that comprise of each PPO process.
- Understand the role of design coordination within PPO.
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Planning, Protection, And Optimization
- Lesson: Introduction To Planning, Protection & Optimization
- Lesson: Principles
- Lesson: Ppo Summary
Module 03: Ppo Processes
- Lesson: Availability Management
- Lesson: Capacity Management
- Lesson: It Service Continuity Management
- Lesson: Information Security Management
- Lesson: Demand Management
- Lesson: Ppo Processes Summary
Module 04: Organize And Implement – Vo
- Lesson: Organize For Ppo
- Lesson: Technology Considerations
- Lesson: Implementing Ppo
- Lesson: Organization & Implement Summary
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL® Intermediate: Planning, Protection & Optimisation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at Security Managers and Security Administrators.
- Change Manager
- Application Support / Network Support
- Availability Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL® Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (£46,171 per annum)
- IT Security Manager -(£49,694 per annum)
- Business Continuity Manager – (£44,563 per annum)
- Release Manager – (£39,983 per annum)
- Service Portfolio Manager – (£54,527 per annum)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.