Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
The ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis is one of the certificates in the ITIL scheme. The course provides in-depth knowledge on how to improve IT Service Management in everyday operations and to gain a thorough understanding of how to implement ITIL processes and enhance services to customers. The course is based on best practice guidance and will touch on issues related to people, procedures, relationships and infrastructure technology. The key role is to focus on practices to enable event, request, incident, problem and application management.
The ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis course introduces learners to operational support and analysis and service operation processes.
The ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis course teaches learners how functions are mapped according to various roles and responsibilities. The Service Operation module is worth 4 credits to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required before the final step of ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis course.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 07 CPD hours at the completion of your ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA) course.
Grab this Special Offer!!
Stand a chance to win this special voucher code attached below, You can claim your discount at the next purchase for any ABC endorsed or CPD accredited course from Global Edulink which would make you delighted as no one could compare.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
- Gift Voucher - download
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of event management and how to ensure CIs and services are monitored and deciding on appropriate actions.
- Learn about management of life-cycle of incidents and returning IT services quickly as possible to users.
- Understand the management of life-cycle of problems and how to minimize incidents from happening and preventing incidents altogether.
- Understanding the underlying infrastructure of IT services and executing day to day related tasks related to infrastructure components and application.
- Learn the principles and purposes of service operation
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Introduction To Operational Support And Analysis
- Lesson: Service Operation
- Lesson: Principles Of Osa
- Lesson: Osa Summary
Module 03: Service Operation Processes
- Lesson: Event Management
- Lesson: Incident Management
- Lesson: Request Fulfillment
- Lesson: Problem Management
- Lesson: Access Management
- Lesson: Operational Activities Of Other Lifecycle Processes
- Lesson: Service Operation Processes Summary
Module 04: Osa Common Activities
- Lesson: Common Activities
- Lesson: Osa's Common Activities
- Lesson: Common Activities Summary
Module 05: Service Operation Functions
- Lesson: Service Desk Function
- Lesson: Technical Management Function
- Lesson: It Operations Management
- Lesson: Application Management Function
- Lesson: Service Operation Functions Summary
Module 06: Organize And Implement – Vo
- Lesson: Organizational Structures
- Lesson: Roles & Responsibilities
- Lesson: Technology Considerations
- Lesson: Implementing Osa
- Lesson: Organize & Implement Summary
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Operational Support & Analysis.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Database Administrator
- Availability Manager
- Problem Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,830)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,201)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,937)
- Configuration Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £37,147)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,385)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.