Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
A message to our learning community
With the current outbreak of Coronavirus hitting countless countries and economies around the world, we stand together with all those who have been impacted by COVID-19. We also want to remember and appreciate the healthcare professionals and other individuals in essential services who are braving this pandemic from the forefront with their selfless acts of service.
Learners will get “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
ITIL® Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
The ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle is one of the certificates in the ITIL certificate scheme. This course will provide a higher level of knowledge with regard to the transition and the positioning of the service lifecycle, including the identification of critical success components, organisational maturity and structure, corrective action and improvements which could be done from the organisation’s perspective.
The ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle course introduces learners to the relevant skills and knowledge which will be needed in order to connect the diverse stages of the service lifecycle so that effective and efficient service delivery could be ensured within the organisation.
The ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle course teaches learners about the transition and the positioning of the service lifecycle. This module on service lifecycle is worth 4 credits in order to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required prior to entering the final step of the ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle course.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of the Key concepts of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Understand all the aspects of communication and stakeholder management relevant to IT service management
- Integrate various IT service management processes across the lifecycle
- Establish and manage governance in a service management organization
- Measure IT services and associated process and activities
- Understand the concept of Service management implementation relevant to organization decision makers
Course Curriculum : ITIL® Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC)
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Lesson: Course Organization
- Lesson: Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Introduction To Managing Across The Lifecycle
- Lesson: The Practice Of Service Management
- Lesson: Service Value Across The Lifecycle
- Lesson: Other Key Concepts
- Lesson: Introduction To Malc Summary
Module 03: Stakeholder Management And Communication
- Lesson: Stakeholder Management
- Lesson: Stakeholder Communication
- Lesson: Stakeholder Management & Communication Summary
Module 04: Process Integration
- Lesson: Process Integration Across The Lifecycle
- Lesson: Service Strategy
- Lesson: Service Design
- Lesson: Service Transition
- Lesson: Service Operation
- Lesson: Continual Service Improvement
- Lesson: Process Integration Summary
Module 05: Managing Services Across The Lifecycle
- Lesson: Stakeholder Needs
- Lesson: Managing Cross-Lifecycle Processes
- Lesson: Implementing & Improving Services
- Lesson: Challenges, Csfs & Risks
- Lesson: Managing Services Across The Lifecycle Summary
Module 06: Governance
- Lesson: Governance
- Lesson: Organizational Structure
- Lesson: Service Provider Types
- Lesson: Governance Summary
Module 07: Measurement
- Lesson: Measuring
- Lesson: Measurement Frameworks
- Lesson: Measurement Summary
Module 08: Implement And Improving – Vo
- Lesson: Implementing Service Management
- Lesson: Assessing Service Management
- Lesson: Improving Service Management
- Lesson: Key Considerations
- Lesson: Implementing & Improving Summary
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. This is a closed book examination and the pass mark will be 70%.
hose who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- IT operations, technical, or IT management personnel
- Individuals who would like to gain a deeper understanding of service delivery within the service lifecycle
- Professionals who would like to validate their skills by pursuing further education
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course
- Senior IT Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £52,423)
- Security Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £23,500)
- IT Supervisor – (average UK yearly salary: £27,817)
- IT Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £38,742)
- Senior IT Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £52,423)
- Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £52,505)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.