ITIL® is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library and is utilised by individuals and organisations worldwide across many industries.
ITIL is an IT Service Management framework that guides businesses to design and deliver IT solutions which will benefit both themselves and their customers.
ITIL is the number one solution framework and approach to service management in the world. The principles in ITIL will help you in your career as ITIL is the most widely recognised approach to IT Service Management.
ITIL Release, Control and Validation will guide you on how to successfully plan, test and implement new services that meet organisational needs, like system and software releases while validating the outcomes of these types of projects.
Who are e-Careers?
E-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our course specialists will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers in TrustPilot and see what we could do for you today.
E-Careers are an officially licenced ITIL affiliate.
Are you interested in improving your Service Management knowledge? Get in touch with us today and we will give you expert guidance as to the best option for you.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
- Using transition planning and support to develop a simplified process of moving to new processes and systems.
- Using change management techniques and technology to record system/service changes to gauge effectiveness and provide a rollback reference if required.
- Release and deployment management techniques to assist with incremental system updates.
- Change evaluation guidelines to help assess the impact (positive or negative) of new system changes.
- Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM), providing a centralised repository for capture of system changes.
- Request fulfilment – deliver the changes demanded by service users and other factors.
- Service validation and testing routines to verify that frameworks and policies are working as expected.
- Knowledge management techniques and technology to ensure that valuable lessons are captured and shared with other key stakeholders.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification has a duration of 6 hours, however we give you 12 month’s access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- 8 questions
- 40 marks available
- 28 marks required to pass (70%)
- Closed book
- 90 minutes’ duration
Who is this course for?
The course is for people who are looking to take the next step in their ITIL® Service Capability route having already passed their ITIL® Foundation Exam. The course is designed for IT managers in the release, operations or security fields but can also be utilised by security and database administrators.
To take the Release, Control and Validation exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. We recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
Once the Release, Control and Validation exam has been passed you will be able to function in roles such as:
• Security Manager
• Security Administrator
• Release Manager
The course counts as four of the necessary 17 credits to move onto Managing Across the Lifecycle course which leads to the title of “ITIL® Expert”.
These roles usually come with an average salary of £55,000 p
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.