ITIL® is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library and is utilised by individuals and organisations worldwide across many industries.
ITIL is an IT Service Management framework that guides businesses to design and deliver IT solutions which will benefit both themselves and their customers.
ITIL is the number one solution framework and approach to service management in the world. The principles in ITIL will help you in your career as ITIL is the most widely recognised approach to IT Service Management.
This qualification will help you to focus purely on the operational support and analysis aspects of the framework, helping you to improve your responsibility for configuration management, operations and availability.
The principles in ITIL will help you in your career through global recognition, which brings exceptional employment opportunities, making ITIL a worthy addition to any CV in the IT industry.
Who are e-Careers?
E-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our course specialists will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers in TrustPilot and see what we could do for you today.
E-Careers are an officially licenced ITIL affiliate.
Are you interested in improving your Service Management knowledge? Get in touch with us today and we will give you expert guidance as to the best option for you.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis certification validates your ability to help an organisation to implement the management of incidents, problems, events, service desk operations and applications.
- Planning and executing a cycle of actions to handle system and organisational events.
- Using pre-planned responses to service incidents with a view to minimising negative effects and delivery satisfactory outcomes.
- An access management process that protects internal data security.
- How to meet the demands of service users without compromising other operations and delivering outcomes per agreed service levels.
- Service desk management tools and techniques used to record incidents, requests and events and to agree suitable service level agreements.
- The functions and roles required to build a robust operational support and analysis service and to support each of the previously defined processes.
- The use of technology to help improve and underpin ITIL OSA frameworks and processes.
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification has a duration of 6 hours, however we give you 12 month’s access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- 8 questions
- 40 marks available
- 28 marks required to pass (70%)
- Closed book
- 90 minutes’ duration
Who is this course for?
The course is for anyone who has the ITIL® Foundation Qualification and wants to further their understanding of the ITIL® framework. The course is ideal for IT professionals who are responsible for configuration management, operations and availability.
To take the ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis exam, you must have passed the ITIL® Foundation Examination. There are no prerequisites to take the course but we recommend you have a good knowledge of service management and have taken the ITIL® Foundation course.
Once the Operational Support and Analysis exam has been passed you will be able to work reliably in roles including:
• Database Administrator
• Network Support
• Configuration Manager
• Availability Manager
• IT Operations Manager
These roles usually come with an average salary of £50,000 per year. (Source: IT JobsWatch)
The course counts as four of the necessary 17 credits t
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.