The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation course focuses on principles, processes, operational functions and activities to enable individuals and organisations to manage their product and service platforms successfully. It is a comprehensive course designed to provide in-depth knowledge on how to improve IT Service Management. The SO module focuses on coordinating and executing activities that enable the ongoing operation of products and services developed or implemented during the IT service lifecycle phase.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation course discusses review of service operation activities and interaction of activities with other lifecycle processes.
The ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation course enables best practices for individuals and organisations to maintain and sustain products and services developed to provide users as efficient resources. The Service Operation module is worth 3 credits and to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required before the final step of ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation course.
- Understand the purposes, objective, scope and value of service operation to the business and key components.
- Learn about the involvement of service operation staff within the lifecycle stages.
- Understand how service operation is organised and how functions are structured.
- Learn about the critical success factors, challenges and risks related to service operation.
- Learn the principles and purposes of service operation.
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: It Service Lifecycle Service Operation
- Introduction To Service Operation
- Principles Of Service Operation
- Service Operation Summary
Module 03: Service Operation Processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Operational Activities Of Other Lifecycle Processes
- Service Operation Processes Summary
Module 04: Common Service Operation Activities
- Common Activities
- Common Activities Summary
Module 05: Service Operation Functions
- Service Desk Function
- Technical Management Function
- Application Management Function
- It Operations Management
- Service Operation Functions Summary
Module 06: Technical Considerations – Vo
- Service Operation Organizational Structures
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing Service Operation
- Service Operation Considerations Summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at Security Managers and Security Administrators.
- Service Desk.
- IT Planners.
- Network Support.
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,428)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,937)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, is the certificate, exam, tests etc all included at this price? How many attempts are included in the price?
Dear Imran, Thank you for your query. Please note that the e-certificate fee is included in the course fee and the learners will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate Module – Service Operation. Examination price is not included in this price as the official exam has to be purchased separately from an authorized exam provider or you may inquire from the course provider for more details on exams. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.