Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
About ITIL® Foundation
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is an IT Service Management framework that guides businesses to design and deliver IT solutions which will benefit both themselves and their customers.
ITIL is the number one solution framework and approach to service management in the world. The principles in ITIL will help you in your career as ITIL is the most widely recognised approach to IT Service Management.
Enrol in this ITIL® Foundation course today and take the first step in a career with entry level earnings of around £23,000, rising to an average of £56,000!
The principles in ITIL will help you in your career through global recognition, which brings exceptional employment opportunities, making ITIL a worthy addition to any CV in the IT industry.
Are you interested in building your career in IT Service Management? Get in touch with us today and we will give you expert guidance as to the best option for you.
Why study ITIL® Foundation with e-Careers?
- Study with an Official Axelos Training Organisation
- Master the number one solution framework and approach to service management in the world
- Over 2 million qualified practitioners across 180 countries
- Expert Tutor Support Included
- Save time and money with eLearning!
- Increase your salary up to around £56,000!
- Increase your standing within the IT industry
- Exams included
The ITIL® Foundation qualification provides students with comprehensive knowledge guaranteeing you a good understanding of ITIL principles and how they can be applied to improve and formalise IT service operations.
- How ITIL® builds upon and support Lean, Agile, DevOps, and other project and process management practices
- The seven guiding principles of ITIL®4
- ITIL® service value system
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL® practices; understanding the purpose and key terms of all 15, with an in-depth understand of seven
This ITIL® Foundation qualification has a duration of 8 hours, however we give you six months’ access to the course content meaning you can complete it at your own pace.
- Multiple Choice
- One hour duration
- 40 questions with one mark available per question
- 26 marks required to pass (65%)
- Closed book
Who is this course for?
The ITIL Foundation qualification is ideal for project managers, service managers or anyone who is in or looking to get into first-line support or an IT engineering role.
ITIL Foundation is for IT support and service professionals of all levels.
There are no requirements for the ITIL Foundation qualification.
Once you have achieved the ITIL Foundation qualification you will be able to function in any first-level role in IT Service Management, roles can include:
- Service Manager
- First-Line Support
- Service Delivery Manager
- Project Manager
- Application Support Analyst
- Service Desk Analyst
You can also venture further into the ITIL qualification framework through the Intermediate modules.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.