Add to basket or enquire
The ITIL Foundation course will give learners a comprehensive understanding of IT service management. ITIL has become the benchmark for IT service management and helps organisations across multiple industries to provide quality services in an affordable way. The ITIL framework will give learners the basic understanding of how to improve and enhance IT service management within an organisation.
Many organisations have adapted to the ITIL framework and IT professionals working within the organisation can contribute to the ongoing improvement programme.
Gain an understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle. The ITIL Foundation course is an entry-level certification to the ITIL framework and offers individuals an overview. By getting qualified in this course, learners can showcase potential employers that they understand the key concepts, elements and terminology applied to the ITIL lifecycle and how processes and operations can move between the stages of the lifecycle. This is an accredited qualification and globally recognised course that issues individuals an internationally recognised certification.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Learn how to enhance ITIL service management within an organisation.
- Learn how to contribute to ongoing service improvement.
- Understand key principles and models of service management.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of service management as a practice.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL® Foundation Certification – IT Service Management.
The ITIL® certification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals with basic understanding of the ITIL framework.
- IT Operations Managers.
- IT Professionals working within an organisation.
- Technical decision makers.
- The course requires no formal pre-requisites.
- IT Architect (average UK yearly salary: £57,806)
- IT Security Manager (average UK yearly salary: £51,234)
- Systems Architect (average UK yearly salary: £50,210)
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary: £29,154)
- Developer (average UK yearly salary: £30,651)
- IT Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £42,549)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.