Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ITIL ® Foundation with Official Exam
Stand the chance to get a free PRINCE2 2017 Foundation course when you enroll with us!!!
The ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management course provides learners an in-depth knowledge of ITIL basic concepts, structure and terminology of the core ITIL principles and practices. This is an entry level course which helps learners gain the skills required to work with service management in relation to an organisation. The course provides comprehensive understanding for learners to pass the foundation exam. The objective of the course is to use service management to contribute to ongoing service improvement.
The ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management course discusses awareness of selected processes, awareness of selected functions, technology and architecture and competence and training.
The ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management course will give insight into how IT resources should be efficiently organised within an enterprise. As the most widely accepted approach, ITIL offers the best practice framework to deliver business value, understand functions and roles of IT service management and documenting the process. The Service Management level will help learners progress to the next level of the ITIL scheme. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of The ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management course.
- Gain an understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Learn how to enhance ITIL service management within an organisation.
- Learn how to contribute to ongoing service improvement.
- Understand key principles and models of service management.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of service management as a practice.
Course Curriculum : ITIL ® Foundation with Official Exam
Module 01: Course Introduction
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions
Module 02: Introduction To Itsm
- Itsm As A Practice
- Itsm Lifecycle
- Itsm Summary
Module 03: Continual Service Improvement
- Csi Introduction
- Step Improvement Process
- Csi Summary
Module 04: Service Operation
- Introduction To Service Operation
- Service Operation Processes
- Service Operation Functions
- Service Operation Summary
Module 05: Service Transition
- Introduction To Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Summary Of Service Transition
Module 06: Service Design
- Service Design Introduction
- Service Design Processes
- Service Design Summary
Module 07: Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Introduction
- Service Strategy Activities
- Service Strategy Summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 40 questions in 60 minutes duration. (26 marks required to pass out of 40). The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 65%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Foundation Certification – IT Service Management.
The ITIL® certification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals with basic understanding of the ITIL framework.
- IT Operations Managers.
- IT Professionals working within an organisation.
- Technical decision makers.
- The course requires no formal pre-requisites.
- IT Architect (average UK yearly salary: £57,806)
- IT Security Manager (average UK yearly salary: £51,234)
- Systems Architect (average UK yearly salary: £50,210)
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary: £29,154)
- Developer (average UK yearly salary: £30,651)
- IT Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £42,549)
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.