Add to basket or enquire
The ITIL Foundation educates learners on how to manage IT services and achieve business expectations. It is an approach that will introduce learners to the core principles of ITIL best practices.
The ITIL Foundation Official Exam enables individuals to take the Foundation exam at a cost lower than other providers. There are no formal pre-requisites to take this exam, however, Accredited Foundation training is recommended.
The ITIL Foundation qualification is suitable for individuals who want to have a career as IT Managers, IT Consultants, IT Developers or Business Managers. The Exam Only package comes complete with vouchers for the ITIL Foundation exam. Individuals who successfully complete the examination will be awarded an official ITIL Foundation certificate. Discounted prices available, limited offer! Hurry Today!
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of the ITIL framework.
- Learn how to enhance ITIL service management within an organisation.
- Learn how to contribute to ongoing service improvement.
- Understand key principles and models of service management.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of service management as a practice.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL® Foundation Certification – IT Service Management course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 40 questions in 60 minutes duration. (26 marks required to pass out of 40). The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 65%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL® Foundation Certification – IT Service Management.
The ITIL® certification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals with basic understanding of the ITIL framework.
- IT Operations Managers.
- IT Professionals working within an organisation.
- Technical decision makers.
The course requires no formal pre-requisites.
- IT Architect (average UK yearly salary: £57,806)
- IT Security Manager (average UK yearly salary: £51,234)
- Systems Architect (average UK yearly salary: £50,210)
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary: £29,154)
- Developer (average UK yearly salary: £30,651)
- IT Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £42,549)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.