Add to basket or enquire
The ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation course is designed to enable individuals to master key ITIL processes required to plan for service transitions, build, assess changes, test and deploy release. It is a part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability Lifecycle stream that learners can progress to in the aim of achieving the Expert ITIL qualification. It is a comprehensive course that enables learners to understand RCV and how to apply them to meet user requirements and achieve operational excellence. The ITIL framework has become popular and in high-demand making it an entry-level requirement for individuals who want to gain IT-based roles in major enterprises and corporations. It is an attractive qualification that will enable individuals to gain new employment in global organisations. Additionally, the course will give insight into the objectives, principles, methods and functions which are integrated into the service lifecycle.
The ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation course discusses change management, release and deployment management, request fulfillment, change evaluation and knowledge management.
The ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation course will test and validate the learner’s knowledge of the industry and their understanding in service management best practices. The RCV course is worth 4 credits and individuals need to acquire a total of 17 credits to progress to the Managing across the Lifecycle course. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of The ITIL Release, Control & Validation course.
- Learn the best RCV practices to deliver services that meet business needs.
- Learn about change management and how it enables successful service transition.
- Learn how to measure release, control and validation.
- Understand accurate building, testing and deploying of release.
- Gain an understanding of knowledge management and how it improves ongoing management decision support and service delivery capabilities.
Module 01: Course Introduction – Vo
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Release, Control, And Validation
- Introduction To Release, Control & Validation
- Release, Control & Validation Principles
- Release, Control & Validation Summary
Module 03: Rcv Processes
- Change Management
- Lesson: Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Release & Deployment Management
- Service Validation & Testing
- Request Fulfillment
- Change Evaluation
- Knowledge Management
- Rcv Processes Summary
Module 04: Organizing And Technology – Vo
- Organizing Rcv
- Release Control & Validation Technology
- Implementing Rcv
- Organization & Technology Summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Release, Control & Validation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at individuals who have completed the ITIL – Foundation course and want to progress to a higher level ITIL certification.
- IT Operations Managers
- Database Administrator
- Release Manager
- Security Manager
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Database Administrator – (average UK yearly salary: £29,937)
- Release Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £39,663)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.