Add to basket or enquire
The ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course leads to the ITIL Expert level. It is a comprehensive course that focuses on business, management, supervisory objectives, processes, purposes, functions and activities. The course enables learners to understand interfaces and interactions between processes in service lifecycle. The course is designed to enable individuals to learn how to implement core disciplines and learnt concepts of ITIL. Understand the best practices associated with the ITIL framework. It is an in-depth course that covers best practices relevant to the ITIL framework.
The ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course is between the intermediate and expert levels and is the final module before the Expert status and it enables professionals to integrate their ITIL knowledge in real-world settings within their organisation.
The ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course will enable individuals who have gained the relevant expertise and experience to be able to offer consistent customer satisfaction within their business objectives. The Managing Across the Lifecycle module is worth 5 credits to achieve the minimum of 17 credits required before reaching the final step of the ITIL Expert Level. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and learners will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of the ITIL Intermediate: Service Offerings and Agreement course.
- Understand the relationship between business and IT and learn how to achieve business value.
- Learn the critical success components, value, benefits and costs dynamics in management of strategic change.
- Understand risk management and organizational challenges.
- Learn activities such as leading, guiding monitoring, evaluating and communicating.
- Learn about organisational maturity, transition, structure, governance and achieving balance in relation to service operations knowledge.
- Learn how to distinguish between complementary services and how it supports ITIL initiatives.
Module 01: Course Introduction
- Course Introduction
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
Module 02: Introduction To Managing Across The Lifecycle
- The Practice Of Service Management
- Service Value Across The Lifecycle
- Other Key Concepts
- Introduction To Malc Summary
- Stakeholder Management And Communication
- Stakeholder Management
- Stakeholder Communication
- Stakeholder Management & Communication Summary
Module 04: Process Integration
- Process Integration Across The Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Process Integration Summary
Module 05: Managing Services Across The Lifecycle
- Stakeholder Needs
- Managing Cross-Lifecycle Processes
- Implementing & Improving Services
- Challenges, Csfs & Risks
- Managing Services Across The Lifecycle Summary
Module 06: Governance
- Organizational Structure
- Service Provider Types
- Governance Summary
Module 07: Measurement
- Measurement Frameworks
- Measurement Summary
Module 08: Implement And Improving – Vo
- Implementing Service Management
- Assessing Service Management
- Improving Service Management
- Key Considerations
- Implementing & Improving Summary
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
Please Note: This course is not included the official exam
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC).
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Service Level Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Supplier Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Orientation, Foundation and Practitioner course.
- Individuals involved in phases of the lifecycle and who want to acquire a deep understanding that can be applied to enhance and improve the quality of IT service delivery within an organisation.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Relationship Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £40,571)
- Configuration Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £37,654)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.