Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Learn everything you need to win your ITIL Continual Service Improvement qualification!
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) module focuses on how individuals and organisations can strategically review the services and products created over the course of previous stages in the ITIL Service Lifecycle. Students will learn how to organise this stage, ensuring that it can be executed quickly and efficiently. Continual service improvement is a vital part of the ITIL standard, as it makes sure that all services, both for employees and customers, can always be optimised.
Students who successfully pass this course will gain three credits to go towards the 22 required to gain the ITIL Expert level qualification.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert, which is licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for delivering ITIL Continual Service Improvement qualifications in IT Service Management.
The course offers 29 hours’ worth of learning materials. Students will have access to the course for six months.
The course is split over several modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Module 2: Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Module 3: Continual Service Improvement process
- Module 4: Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Module 5: Organising for Continual Service Improvement
- Module 6: Technology Considerations for Continual Service Improvement
- Module 7: Implementing Continual Service Improvement
- Module 8: Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Module 9: Exam Preparation
Benefits of ITIL
ITIL has become one of the world’s best-renowned frameworks for IT service management. It offers clear tools and guidance for managing IT frameworks, ensuring that they can meet essential business needs and objectives while also helping practitioners to make changes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Continual service improvement is a vital part of the ITIL standard. Even after new products and services go live, ITIL practitioners can continuously review them in order to make sure that they are fully optimised. Not only can this make services and products more reliable for employees and customers, but it can also keep cutting the costs of delivering and maintaining them using new practices, management techniques and technology.
Is this course accredited?
This course is fully accredited by PeopleCert, a company licensed by AXELOS as an Examination Institute for IT Service Management.
Does the course contain exams?
The course contains a number of quizzes and revision modules to help learners prepare for the official ITIL Continual Service Improvement examination. Upon finishing the course, students can request a FREE exam voucher from Good e-Learning. This can then be used to sit the ITIL Continual Service Improvement exam via PeopleCert.
ITIL Continual Service Improvement exam:
- This is a complex multiple-choice examination
- This is a scenario-based closed book exam
- The exam has eight questions
- Students will have 90 minutes to complete the exam
- To pass the exam, you must score 28/40 (70%)
- Students who successfully pass the exam will gain three credits to go towards the ITIL Expert certification
- Candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language will have a maximum of 120 minutes and will be allowed to use a dictionary
How long until I receive course confirmation details?
Upon purchasing this course, students should receive their confirmation details (as well as access to the course itself) immediately.
How long will I have access to materials?
Students will have access to the course for six months.
Who provides this course?
This course is provided by Good e-Learning.
What support does Good e-Learning offer?
Good e-Learning offers 24/7 tutor support for students taking this course. The support team can also be contacted if there are any issues in accessing the course, or to request exam vouchers.
What does the course include?
This course features a number of perks to help learners along:
- 24/7 tutor support
- Quizzes and revision modules
- 1x FREE exam voucher on request
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for ITIL practitioners who already hold an official ITIL Foundation certification. Successfully completing this course will provide students with three credits to go towards reaching the ITIL Expert level certification.
This course is designed for students who already hold an ITIL Foundation certification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.