Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Agreement course is designed to teach individuals the overall concepts, policies, processes and methods related to continual service improvement phase. The course focuses on how individuals and organisations can manage and control techniques and activities within the CSI stage. It is one of the certification levels within the ITIL Service Lifecycle. Individuals will gain access to tools and technology that supports CSI and related activities. The course offers practical insight on how to organise and execute stages in CSI which include strategy, design, transition and operation. Learn about critical success factors within the CSI phase. The primary objective of the course is to enable individuals to effectively maintain and sustain their products and services to ensure that users are provided efficient resources.
The ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Agreement course will discuss how to gain detailed understanding of industry practices in service management.
The ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Agreement course will offer learners the guidance on how to align IT services to meet the changing requirements of businesses by identifying and implementing IT service improvements to support businesses processes within an IT enterprise. The Continual Service Improvement level is worth 4 credits and will help learners to progress to the next level of the ITIL scheme which requires a total of 17 credits. The course is globally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of The ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Agreement course.
- Learn CSI principles, purpose and objectives and service management as a practice.
- Understand how CSI processes interact with other processes in the service lifecycle.
- Understand CSI processes which include activities, methods and functions.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities within CSI and how to achieve operational excellence.
- Understand how to support CSI with technology and implementation requirements.
- Learn critical success factors and risks related to CSI.
- Module 01: Course Introduction – VO
- Module 02: Continual Service Improvement
- Module 03: 7-Step Improvement Process
- Module 04: Reporting, Methods, and Technology
- Module 05: CSI Organization and Implementation – VO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Agreement course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 8 questions per paper in 90 minutes duration. (28 marks required to pass out of 40) The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Continual Service Agreement.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Who is this course for?
- The course is aimed at IT Manager, IT Audit Manager, IT Security Architect
- IT Finance Manager
- Service Portfolio Manager
- Availability Manager
- Individuals seeking to complete the ITIL Expert certificate in IT Service Management.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Foundation course and want to progress further in the ITIL scheme.
- IT Operations Manager – (£45,428 – per annum)
- IT Security Manager – (£50,473 – per annum)
- Business Continuity Manager – (£45,959 – per annum)
- Release Manager – (£39,663 – per annum)
- Service Portfolio Manager – (£55,043 – per annum)
- IT Security Architect – (£57,618 – per annum)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.