Add to basket or enquire
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Become a certified ITIL® 4 Managing Professional
The globally recognised ITIL® certification is a benchmark within the IT service management industry.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) is one of four modules that learners must complete to achieve their ITIL® 4 Managing Professional certification.
This module focuses on integrating value streams to create, deliver, and support IT services efficiently. On completion, successful learners will be equipped with the skills to:
- Effectively manage IT teams and optimise value streams and workflows
- Align digital services with business strategy
- Integrate new technologies such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps into ways of working
Passing this module will put you on the path to becoming a qualified ITIL® Managing Professional.
Take the next step in your career today.
- Learners will receive the exam voucher and digital manual once the exam booking is requested.
- Learners on an instalment plan will receive the exam vouchers and digital manual upon paying the total amount.
ITIL® is a [registered] trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Why Study365? Why you should learn with us
Stand out from similar candidates and improve your employability with this globally recognised and industry-specific qualification. Gain access to an expert tutor and comprehensive study materials, specifically designed for ease of understanding. This module includes engaging and informative video content, which learners can access anytime, from anywhere. With a free exam preparation webinar and timed mock exam, this exam-focused course is designed to give learners the best chance for success. Finish our program with newfound confidence and the skill to apply best practices within your existing company or climb the ladder in your chosen career. Any queries? Reach out to our friendly and prompt customer support team. Our commitment to providing an exceptional learning experience has earned us over a thousand great reviews on Trustpilot. And that's not all. Enjoy additional complimentary course benefits, including:
- A free Scrum and Agile Essentials course (Gain up to 12 CPD hours for your portfolio)
- Special privileges and discounts on future Study365 purchases
- Eligibility for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card
Module 01 : Foundation Concepts
- Service Relationships
- Guiding Principles
- Four Dimensions of Service Management
- ITIL® Service Value System
- Service Value Chain
- Value Chain Activity
- ITIL® 4 Practices
Module 02 : Plan and Build a Service Value Stream
- ITIL® 4 CDS and the Value Chain
- Shift-Left Approach
- Manage Resources in the Service Value System
- Value of Information and Technology across the Service Value System
Module 03 : ITIL® Practices and their Contribution to CDS Across the Value Stream and SVS
- Value Stream to Design, Develop and Transition New Services [Part 01]
- Value Stream to Design, Develop and Transition New Services [Part 02]
- Value Stream for Restoration of a Live Service
- Service Desk practice
- Incident Management Practice
- Problem Management Practice
- Knowledge Management Practice
- Service Level Management Practice
- Monitoring & Event Management Practice
Module 04 : How to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Managing Work as Tickets
- Buy vs Build Considerations
- Sourcing Models and Options
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
How will I be assessed? (Official exam by Axelos)
- 90 minutes
- 40 questions in total
- 28/40 marks to pass (70%)
- Closed book exam (no materials allowed)
Upon successful completion of all four module official exams, candidates will be awarded the ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Certificate, issued by Axelos.
About the Tutor
Ian MacDonald, the accomplished director of Edenfield IT Consulting. With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Ian is a seasoned ITIL® veteran who has achieved international recognition for his thought leadership.
Since 2015, Ian has been instrumental in creating and delivering ITIL® training materials and providing ITIL® consulting services to organisations worldwide. His illustrious career includes prominent leadership roles at reputable organisations such as Barclays, IBM, and The Corporate IT Forum.
As a Chartered IT Professional, author, and many-time IT award winner (PSMA – 2020, 2021, 2022, ITSMF – 2015), Ian is known as an industry leader in IT Service Management. He is also a regular contributor and speaker at industry bodies and forums on IT best practices.
Ian has a passion for technology and a proven track record in managing teams, driving business growth, and developing successful strategies in highly competitive markets. As an established ITSM consultant and trainer, he helps organisations adopt and adapt IT best practices.
Awarded by Axelos
Established in 2013, Axelos is a joint venture between the UK’s Cabinet Office and Capita PLC. As a global leader in workplace best practices, Axelos is responsible for the world’s most recognised methodologies (PRINCE2®, ITIL® 4, MSP®). Axelos provides training and certification for organisations and individuals across sectors, in no less than 200 countries and 23 languages. Their established guidance continues to unlock potential worldwide. With Axelos, you can stay ahead of the game and open new doors. 97% of organisations and 84% of individuals attest to the positive impact of Axelos certification. Source: Axelos, 2023
Who is this course for?
- Midweight or advanced level IT Professionals
- Experienced practitioners looking to move into management roles
- Individuals with prior knowledge of the ITIL® framework
- Learners should hold an ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate.
According to Glassdoor 2023 after successfully completing the ITIL® 4 Specialist: CDS Official Exam, Provided below are a list of job titles qualified candidates could compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum:
IT Consultant - £42,397 (Approximate)
IT Manager - £53,885 (Approximate)
IT Director - £104,087 (Approximate)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.