Add to basket or enquireEnquire now Enquire for business
Enquiring for your team?
Get in touch with the course provider to understand what training they can offer you.
The courses contained in the IT Technician Course Bundle are designed specifically for those who are just starting out in the field of IT. Upon completing your studies, you will have the opportunity to be placed in an IT Technician role with our recruitment partner.
Upon passing the accompanying exams, you will have gained the skills and knowledge needed to apply for entry-level IT positions with the help of internationally recognised certifications from the world's most reputable IT companies.
We offer a true opportunity to start a career in IT by not only providing you with the courses needed within the industry but also by supporting you and providing you with a genuine opportunity to get your first role in IT.
We do this by:
- Providing access to a Tutor over the telephone during working hours
- Providing access to a Career Mentor to offer career and CV guidance
- Providing access to our recruitment partner who currently places around 50 students per month in contracted positions throughout the UK (available to qualifying students only)
Which courses will I receive?
Our IT support technician bundle will include all of the courses that you will require to get into an IT Support Technician role. You are able to choose which courses you would like to study at a pace that suits you.
The courses that are included in this bundle are:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- MCSA Windows 7
- MCSA Windows 10
- Cisco CCENT
- Live Lab Access
You will be given access to real servers, routers and switches through a web browser. This will allow you to build a real-world experience alongside your learning schedule, helping you to gain valuable practical experience in a field where this is very often seen as a prerequisite.
- CompTIA Certified Tutor Support
Get direct communication with our IT professional who has completed his CompTIA A+ certification and has many years of working IT experience. Our IT professional is dedicated to helping you through your studies.
How long do I need to study?
This package will take you roughly 80 hours. So at 10 hours per week, you can be ready to start your new career in less than 2 months.
What would I be doing in this job role?
As an IT Support Technician, you will be the first point of contact to help users who have issues with their desktops, laptops, operating system, software, printers or network. You may specialise in some or all of these areas depending on your job role. Your role may also include setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems.
Tell me about the Job Opportunity
- Upon completion of the courses and successfully passing our internal exam, you will be fast-tracked to our IT contract partner.
- Send us your CV, which we will tailor for the role and then email over to our partnership company
- You will be invited to attend a practical and professional induction week with our recruitment partner at their head office location.
- Start your new career with a starting salary of anywhere between £18K and £22K
This is truly a fantastic training and career opportunity.
Who is this course for?
Our package is for anyone who is looking to start or enhance their career in IT. There are no prerequisites, as long as you have an interest in IT and value customer service then this will be the perfect package for you. Enquire today and one of our friendly Advisors will be happy to help.
There are no formal requirements for studying these courses.
- IT Contractor
- IT Support Technician
- IT Field Engineer
- IT Desktop Support
- 1st Line Support
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.