IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager is a Microsoft on-demand training program with the course code - OD10965CC.
Microsoft on-demand uses high-quality video, hands-on labs and knowledge-checking assessments to improve your Microsoft technical skills.
Created and presented by Microsoft experts, Microsoft On-Demand provides accurate content to help you develop – no matter your schedule.
- Official Microsoft content
- 90 days access to suit your schedule
- Learn anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Save on travel costs
- Participate in virtual lab environments
- Reinforce learning with assessments
- Access content around the clock
- Purchase your Microsoft On-Demand product
- Receive an access code
- Login and start learning
- Finish your course and save or print your certificate
The IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager On-Demand course provides students with the knowledge they need to deploy and configure System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
- Module 1: Service Management Overview
- Module 2: Installing System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager
- Module 3: Key Concepts and Features
- Module 4: Configuring Service Manager for Your Environment
- Module 5: Integrating Service Manager with the Hybrid Cloud
- Module 6: Managing Incidents and Problems
- Module 7: Managing Changes and Releases
- Module 8: Configuring and Managing the Service Catalog
- Module 9: Automating Business Processes with Orchestrator
- Module 10: Configuring Service Level Management
- Module 11: Using Reports and Analyzing Data in Service Manager
- Module 12: Advanced Troubleshooting and Disaster Recovery
- Module 13: Creating Forms and Items in Service Manager Using the Service Manager Authoring Tool
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter.
This course is also intended for Cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Service Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2012 R2 Service Manager.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
- An understanding of the IT management processes that are included with ITIL and MOF.
IT Server and Datacenter related job roles
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.