Want to become an IT Security Lead? This is the perfect blend of courses you’ll need to get your foot on the career ladder. Blending EC-Council’s premier Ethical Hacking course with courses from ITIL® and Cisco, you will be a standout candidate when applying for roles.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
Specifically intended as a basic overview of the ITIL® framework and how to apply it, the Information Technology Infrastructure Library course provides more than 20 hours of e-Learning content to communicate and test student comprehension. Nine separate modules walk delegates through:
- The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
- Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
- Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
- Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
- The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
- Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
The ITIL® Foundation course uses a mix of audio, video and written course materials, allowing students to study wherever and whenever is most suitable for them.
Exam cost for some courses are included in this package, however not for all courses.
- Work through the modules at your own pace to make great advances in your technical skills.
- After an introduction, work through comprehensive modules on networking, OSI model, host to host, LAN switching, LAN cabling media, IOS basics, basic switch op, VLAN Trunking, IPv4, VLSM, static route, IPv4 Upper, access control list, Cisco routers, WAN connect, NAT PAT, common services, securing remote access, Cisco dynamic routing, CISCO OSPF, Cisco IOS, switching II and IPv6.
- Enhance your knowledge by watching the Cisco labs bonus content, which shows the technical skillset being used in real-world situations.
- Reflect on your learning with the conclusion.
- Move on to network review, terminology and fundamentals, PKI and cryptography, AAA, bring your own device, secure access, VPNs, secure routing and switching, firewalls, Intrusions Protection System (IPS) and content and endpoint security.
Who is this for
This package is aimed largely at people who want to eventually assume the role of IT Security Lead, a pivotal role in every organisation across pretty much every industry in this day and age.
There are no formal requirements for this course, other than a desire for a career in Cyber Security, particularly as an IT Security Lead, as well as the drive to gain the necessary qualifications.
As has been laid out in this course description, this is aimed mainly at people who wish to become an IT Security Lead, as it provides all the required skills to achieve that goal. However, this isn’t to say that if you have slightly different goals in Cyber Security you couldn’t do this course. Enquire now and one of our advisors will discuss your needs.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This course package makes learning affordable and all-inclusive.
- Peace of mind that course content is endorsed by industry organisations.
- Comprehensive encyclopaedia of modern hacking techniques, threats, hacking tools, and how you can prevent them.
- EC-Council’s exam process meets globally recognised standards ISO/IEC 17024.
- A course for business, tech and security professionals, so they can stay ahead of the game and noThe benefit of live labs put together by security experts to mimic real life situations.
- The option to proceed to two further stages on the EC Council Information Security Track.
- Master thinking like a hacker, and use the skills learned to benefit your business and defend it against future system attacks.
- Learn at your own pace, at a time to suit you, with access periods to course material up to a year and labs for up to a six month.
- Peace of mind that you will only be learning with a community of applicants from legitimate businesses.
- Further or expand your career options as a security officer or system administrator.
- Gain certification that will be an impressive addition to any CV.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.