Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Gain expertise in both the PRINCE2® and ITIL® frameworks and become certified as a PRINCE2® Practitioner and in service management with ITIL® Foundation with an official licenced affiliate.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
Be able to lead a team of testers, developer, analysts and engineers professionally and effectively with these world-renowned frameworks and achieve full certification.
Our PRINCE2® course comes including the full syllabus from Axelos, as well as both official examinations for you to achieve Practitioner status:
• Getting started & Introduction to PRINCE2®
• Processes SU and IP
• Processes CS and MP
• Processes DP, SB & CP
• Organisation Theme
• Business Case Theme
• Risk Theme
• Plans Theme
• Quality Theme
• Change Theme
• Progress Theme
• Exam Preparation and Approaches
Our ITIL® Foundation course provides you with the full training syllabus concerning the ITIL® framework and how to apply it. The official examination is also included for full certification:
• The service management lifecycle and the key stages used to manage service requests.
• Defining a service strategy that meets the needs of all users of the IT service.
• Implementing a service that supports the strategy.
• Building intermediate delivery services that maintain standards during the transition period.
• The operations required to maintain customers expected levels of service and satisfaction.
• Building a continual service improvement plan that keeps raising standards and customer satisfaction levels.
Who is this course for?
This package is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain industry-recognised qualifications as an attempt to either break into, or work your way up in the project management industry.
There are no prerequisites for this package.
As the name of this package suggests you will be able to become a project manager that specialises in IT, however due to the flexibility of both methodologies you will not be limited to IT and can apply them into any industry.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.