The average UK salary for IT Project Managers is £55,000 (Source: ITJobsWatch).
Do you have a passion for the IT industry? Are you able to motivate and lead a team of IT professionals? Are you interested in a rewarding career in IT project management? If so, then this training package is the ideal way to start or enhance your career as an IT Project Manager.
This extensive IT Project Management study bundle includes:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
What does an IT Project Manager do?
An IT Project Manager is the person who manages the timelines and handles the day-to-day running of an Information Technology project. With the need for new or improved technology comes the need for an IT Project Manager to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and to the agreed upon quality standards. Being an IT Project Manager is a multi-faceted job and requires excellent training to provide the solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
Is this training only for IT Project Managers?
Although the perfect package for IT Project Managers, this training bundle can also be highly beneficial to Project Managers and project workers of all kinds. If you are new to project management, this career bundle will provide you with all the training that you need to gain the leading project management skills and knowledge. As an experienced Project Manager, you may be interested in validating your experience with industry-leading qualifications.
Project management training can open the door to many different opportunities and with the growing need for Project Managers, recruiters and employers are favouring those with internationally recognised certifications. It is always an added advantage to gain official training in the field of project management as it can boost your performance and lead to greater job prospects.
Which courses will I study?
- PRINCE2 Foundation - The first of two levels of training in the UK’s leading project management method
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - The second of two levels of training in the internationally recognised PRINCE2 method
- ITIL Foundation (IT Infrastructure Library) – A certification course teaching the skills required for IT Service Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) – A valuable entry-level certification for aspiring Project Managers
- Project Management Professional (PMP) – A highly sought-after project management certification course
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) – A certification course to gain specialist knowledge for project risk management
Benefits of training with ITonlinelearning:
- Ability to write the PRINCE2 exam from home*
- Most comprehensive online PRINCE2 courses in the UK
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as needed
- You can study at your own pace – anywhere and any time
- Prepare to pass your exams with our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into “byte-sized” chunks to improve memory retention
*Exam costs not included
Who is this course for?
These training courses are ideally suited to both those who are new to IT project management and those who are looking to gain certifications to support their existing experience.
If you have any queries regarding whether your skill level is suitable for this training bundle, enquire now and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will assist you in determining the most suitable study path so that you can pursue a successful and rewarding career in IT project management.
Request your free trial today and explore our training.
- Agile Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- PRINCE2 Project Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.