Excelin IT Training Career Academy
Add to basket or enquire
The role of the IT Network Engineer or System Admin can be very crucial in terms of the day to day running of the computers and servers of an organisation and it varies significantly depending on an organization’s size, location, and socio-economic considerations. Some organizations work on a user-to-technical support ratio, whilst others implement many other strategies.
Generally, in terms of reactive situations i.e. unexpected disruptions to service, or service improvements, IT Support Incidents are raised through call logging system at helpdesk. Typically, issues work their way through a Helpdesk and then flow through to the relevant technology area for resolution. In the case of a network related issue, an issue will be directed towards a network administrator. If a network administrator is unable to resolve an issue, a ticket will be escalated to a more senior network engineer for a restoration of service or a more appropriate skill group.
Network administrators are often involved in proactive work. This type of work will often include:
- Network monitoring and administration.
- Servers monitoring.
- Make sure required updates are installed on routine basis.
- Installing and implementing security programs
- Making sure E-mail and Internet files gets filtered.
- Evaluating implementing network.
Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA Routing and Switching)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Desktop Infrastructure
VMware Certified Professional – Desktop (VCP-DT)
IT Networking Training Courses Library includes
- 70-246 – Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE)
- 70-247 – Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 R2 (MCSE)
- 70-410 – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE)
- 70-411 – Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA/MCSE)
- 70-412 – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services (MCSA/MCSE)
- 70-413 – Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
- 70-414 – Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (MCSE)
- 70-417 – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-640 – Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Active Directory
- 70-642 – Configuring Windows Server 2008 R2 Network Infrastructure
- 70-643 – Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
- 70-646 – Windows Server 2008 Administration
- 70-647 – Windows Server Enterprise Administration
- 70-662 – Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- 70-680 – Configuring Microsoft Windows 7
- 70-685 – Enterprise Desktop Support Technician for Windows 7
- 70-697 – Configuring Windows Devices
- 70-740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 – Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-742 – Identity with Windows Server 2016
- 70-744 – Securing Windows Server 2016
- CompTIA A+ 900 Certification
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
- CompTIA Linux+ Certification
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- Cisco CCENT/CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Cisco CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (Switch) v2.0
- Cisco CCNP Troubleshoot and Maintain Cisco IP Switched Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0
- Cisco CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (Route) v2.0
- VMware vSphere 6.0 Ultimate Bootcamp
- Certified Virtualization Security Expert (Advanced VMware Security)
- VMware vSphere 4.x/5.x to 5.5 Upgrade & New Tech Ult. Bootcamp
- VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 5.5
- VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 5
- VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 4.1
- VMware Ultimate Bootcamp vSphere 4
Who is this course for?
This courses are for anyone interested in pursuing career in IT as a IT Networking or System administrator or IT Infrastructure..
No formal qualification or experience is required for these courses.
These qualifications can lead you in IT as a Network administrators responsible for making sure that computer hardware and Network infrastructure related to an organization’s data severs effectively maintained. There is need for these experts in every sectors.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is there any payment plan available or funding for the networking course please.
Hi Angela, We do not offer any payment plan or funding for the networking courses Bundle but we do offer huge discount very often. Please look out for our offers on Reed Courses website. Many thanks Best regards Customer Service Excelin IT TrainingThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What is the validity and duration of the certificates in this package?Is there a sample certificate in the content of this training?
Dear Hilmi, Thanks for your enquiry for our online courses package. Please note on completion of these courses you get completion of course certificate with the date you completed on and we do not mention validity or duration on it. There is no sample certificate in the content of this training. If you have any further questions, please let us know. Many thanks Customer Service Excelin IT TrainingThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How much the Exams and assessments cost ..
Hi Seema, Thanks for your enquiry for our IT Networking Courses Bundle. Please note we only sell training courses and exams are not included. The details about exams can be found out on vendor's website or pearson vue. If you need any further details, please let us know. Best regards Customer Services Excelin IT TrainingThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.