Be able to smoothly run an IT help desk by improving your credentials with this package that includes ITIL®, Microsoft and CompTIA training.
Click ‘Enquire Now’ to speak to one of our experts who will guide you through the enrollment process. We are also able to offer Supercard as part of our package, speak to one of our advisors today to find out more.
Key Benefits of Supercard*
- Completely free mobile phone & gadget insurance worth £15 per month
- Free night in a luxury hotel
- Free return flight to one of 13 European destinations
- Free week’s accommodation in the sun for up to 4 people
- Free 12-month Gourmet Society membership
- Up to 40% off cinema
- The Service Lifecycle
- Key Concepts and Definitions
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Operation
CompTIA A+ 220-901
- Internal Hardware Components
- Storage Fundamentals
- Expanding Hardware Capabilities
- Working with Peripherals
- Mobile Devices
- Network Troubleshooting
- Networking and Hardware
CompTIA A+ 220-902
- Installing Windows Operating Systems
- Configuration and Management in Windows
- Utilising Alternative Operating Systems
- Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Understanding System Security
- Operational Procedures
Microsoft MCSA - Windows 10 & 8
- Manage and Maintain Windows 8 - managing drivers and hardware, resolving connectivity problems, maintaining Windows 8.1, troubleshooting start up issues, user settings, remote computers, remote connectivity, resource access for domain and non-domain members and applications.
- Configuring Windows 8 - installation and deployment, enterprise management, managing user settings, managing security, optimisation and recovery, mobile computing and configuring hardware access, networking resource access and applications.
- Configuring Windows 10 - installation, managing storage, data and printers, apps, device security, maintenance, troubleshooting and recovery, deploying Windows 10 enterprise desktops, user profiles, user state virtualisation, managing desktop and application settings using group policy, configuring devices, network connectivity and client Hyper-V.
Microsoft MCSA - Windows 7
- Upgrading and Migrating
- Deploying Windows 7 in the enterprise
- Enterprise Management
- Monitoring and Maintaining Systems
- Configuring hardware and applications
- Network Connectivity
- Access to Resources
- Mobile Computing
- Security Options
- Backup and Recovery Options
- Identifying and Resolving Log-in Problems
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Mobile Computing and Remote Access
- Securing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Windows 7 Desktops
- Configuration of Disks and Devices Drivers
- File Access and Printers
- Network Connectivity
- Evaluate Applications Compatibility
- Assess Deployment Methods
- Design Standards Images
- Deploying Windows 7 with AIK and Lite Touch
- Migrating User State with USMT 4.0 and WET
- Planning, Configuring and Managing the Client Environment
- Planning and Deploying Applications and Updates
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is looking to improve their skills within IT support, whether you be an IT professional or someone looking to get into IT.
This course has no prerequisites.
Once completed, this package will allow students to function in roles such as IT Support Technician, IT Support Specialist and Technical Support.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.