Did you know that Jan Koum, founder of Whataspp, Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were all ex-hackers before they became tech entrepreneurs? To protect yourself from hackers, you need to think like one. This course will give you the tools to master ethical hacking. You will gain an understanding of the methodology used in penetration systems.
- Understand how to perform penetration testing of a web application
- Be able to gather information of your target
- Get to grips with the penetration testing process
- Gain insight into web application’s security principles
Through a series of video demonstrations, you will see session hijacking via Man-in-The-Middle, get inside Cross-Site Scripting and become familiar with CSRF.
Senior Information Security Consultant, Gabriel Avramescu bring his expertise to help IT professionals get inside the mind of hacker, and understand the vulnerability of IT security.
Why Web Security?
- Web Technologies
- Core Problems - Why Web Security
- Preparing The Lab Environment
Mapping The Web Application: user and password brute force
- Usernames And Passwords Brute-Forcing Using Burp
- Spider And Analyze A Website Burp
- Brute Forcing Web Resources Using Dirb and Dirbuster
Attacking Authentication And Session Management- session hijacking
- Attacking Authentication And Session Management- session hijacking
- Session Hijacking Through Man-In-The-Middle Attack
- Intercept And Access Traffic HTTPS: get Facebook or Gmail passwords
Access Controls. Data Stores And Client-Side Controls
- Access Controls. Data Stores And Client-Side Controls
- SQL Injection
- Exploiting SQLi Using SQLmap And Getting Remote Shell
- Upload And Remote File Execution
Attacking The Server And Application Logic
- Attacking The Server
(XSS) Cross Site Scripting. Attacking The Users
- Cross Site Scripting. Attacking The Users
- Reflected XSS - Session Hijacking Using Cross Site Scripting
- Stored Or Persistent Cross Site Scripting
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Guideline For Discovering And Improving Application Security
- Overview and Guidelines
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Web developers
- Anyone who wants to learn the ethical hacking and web penetration pricess
- IT students or passionate hobbyists
Basic computing and IT skills. You will need basic knowledge of Linux and/or Windows
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Once I have purchased this bundle. Do I need to start the corse immediately?
Hi Mathieu No you would have unlimited access to the content, so can start and learn at your own pace.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have paid for this course yet it wont let us start it
Hello Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. If you have purchased this course, you will be sent your login details within 48hrs (typically 24 during the weekdays). If you have not received your login details, first check your spam folder than if it's not there, please contact our student success team and they'll send them over. Hope that helps! Team OfCourseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I only have Mac OS X iOS computers. Can I still gain experience using these operating systems...
Hello Pablo, Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. All of the programmes covered in the course are available for OS X, other software used is online. Furthermore, our course is compatible on any device with any device with streaming capabilities and a stable internet connection. Hope that helps! Kind Regards, Team OfCourseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.