Online Business School
Add to basket or enquire
IT usage is becoming increasingly prevalent in day-to-day life, as people become progressively dependent on their digital devices. We’re in the 21st century and today everything’s about technology. If you’re fascinated by the technology world, why not take it a step further and study an IT course?
The Undergraduate Level 4/5 IT and E-commerce course is a 240-credit course, it includes 10 modules and written assignments at Level 4 and 6 modules and written assignments at Level 5. The course is designed to equip you with the skills you need to Top Up to a full Undergraduate Degree and go on to become an IT professional. While completing the course, students will have access to a variety of support services, including Tutor Support and Webinars, a Social Learning Forum, and additional materials to help in the completion of their Diploma course.
Use code 'reed20' for 20% off your course fees.
This qualification is delivered and assessed fully online. To gain your ATHE Undergraduate Level 4/5 IT and E-commerce Diploma you must complete the following 16 Modules and corresponding assignments:
- Computer system and software
- Computer programming
- Relational database system
- Software engineering
- Systems analysis and design
- E- Commerce applications
- Human computer interaction
- IT and society
- Information systems project management
- Management information systems
- Network security
- C#.NET Programming
- System Administration
- Business to Consumer (B2C) E-commerce
- Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce
"OBS gave me the chance to get qualified UK instruction at reasonable rates. I additionally pick OBS for their adaptable learning educational plan which fulfilled my needs." ANGUS PARRETT
"Honestly, what it makes OBS stand far beyond other alternatives, the real full support from the staff, so needed when studying by distance. Obviously the materials, structure of the program and available tools were top class but as mentioned above the staff, solving doubts, support and flexibility made my efforts more effective." FRANCISCO THOMPSON
What is included in the cost of my course?
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Zoom sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE TOTUM Student Discount card
- FREE laptop*
- FREE access to 7 support hubs
- Student membership to BCS, the chartered institute for IT
Who is this course for?
The course is designed to cover multiple aspects of IT and therefore allow you to top-up to a BA. If you are already working in IT, you will have a qualification that builds on your previous experience to demonstrate your commitment to furthering your career.
Entry to level 4
Entry to Level 4 requires a full secondary education, equivalent to completion of A-levels and a minimum age of 18.
Entry to level 5
Requires a student to have completed Level 4 (the first year of a degree) or equivalent, for example HNC.
Upon successful completion of the IT and Web Design Course and subsequent Degree top-up, you will possess the relevant skills required to apply for a career in the IT industry. Examples of job roles you can enter with this level of study include:
- Data analyst- Average salary:£37,228
- Web developer- Average salary:£37,245
- Graphic designer- Average salary:£27,629
- UX designer- Average salary:£53,293
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.